LegacyGT.com

24 hr Beater Race

urfsin

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sounds so evil....... hahaha

btw, what kind of graphics are we gonna do besides SMS? are we gonna spray paint it WRB or ?

btw, if when we do strip this car down for racing, maybe we can sell off some of the parts? like the side windows, lights, etc, so we can use that money to pay for fuel/food/lodging?

that sounds so evil....... hahaha

btw, what kind of graphics are we gonna do besides SMS? are we gonna spray paint it WRB or ?

btw, if when we do strip this car down for racing, maybe we can sell off some of the parts? like the side windows, lights, etc, so we can use that money to pay for fuel/food/lodging?

Yes, Howard. A very good idea. As per graphics, we first need to figureout all of our sponsers and then devide up the space on the car's exterior.

Let me see if I can get Andy @ StickerCity to sponser that....

He does all the graphics for most of the entertainment industry, SPT and ESX.

dont forget about me! definitely ready to wrench and drive

I'm not sure we want someone who took 6 hours to install a boost gauge wrenching on the car!:lol::hide::lol:

In all seriousness, the rules allow up to 6 drivers per team. As of right now, we have Reza, Dave, Mark, Paul from Yimi Sport Tuning and myself. I have my eye on another potential team member who would bring a lot to the table. I should know within a few days if he is in.

I just read the article in Car and Driver, and it definitely looks like a blast. It will be a challenge for our car just to survive through the entire race.

5+ more months to go... can't wait!!!

That is pretty much the name of the game... survival:icon_wink. It ain't about speed, it's really more a battle of attrition.

think we can add an extra gas tank? so we don't have to come in to fuel up as much as the other teams? could give us an edge

I don't think we need to go the that extent. A gas pit stop is only a couple of mintues at most, and we will only need to pit for gas about once every 100 laps or so. I think the race is determined by tens of laps, not car-lengths, so is really isn't that critical :icon_wink

When can we all get together to discuss our strategies and admire our race car :lol: ??

I am in contact with Subaru of America and they like to be a sponser too.

Fixed operations will donate any parts that we might need for the car....

I am working on them to provide us with 2 complete sets of spare wheels and tires. that should do it. We will have 8 individual wheels as back ups. (if it gets approved)

I just found about this, and wow, this sounds like !@#$% of fun! I can't believe that outback is going to pass for a $500 car it is actually pretty nice, like the kind of car I would give as a first car to my kid. That thing is going to be a tank compared to the competition I suspect... I don't know if I can participate but I will definitely be giving lots of moral support. good luck!
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

I am in contact with Subaru of America and they like to be a sponser too.

Fixed operations will donate any parts that we might need for the car....

I am working on them to provide us with 2 complete sets of spare wheels and tires. that should do it. We will have 8 individual wheels as back ups. (if it gets approved)

You are beyond awesome Reza!:wub: Not that beggars can be choosers, but can we get 17" wheels and tires? I think some stock LGT brakes would be a good choice for stoppers and we'll need 17's to clear them. Falken RT615 tires would be great...:icon_wink

Archived