LegacyGT.com

24 hr Beater Race

urfsin

By the time we are done, I think we have to find a nice sturdy wall to back the car in to a few times to ugly it up a little, otherwise even if our spending is documented and legal under the rules we might attract a bit too much "attention" as over-spenders.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I just printed up the entry form and I need some info from you guys. Drivers, If you could PM me your full name, phone # and e-mail.

Any one else who wants to join us still can, you just can't drive . :( Just let me know ASAP if you want to join because I am going to fire this off real quick.

We need to come up with a tream concept. Paul had a funny idea to put a bike on the roof. I like it myself, we could also add an old surfboard, snowboard or skies. Almost like an "activity" or "sporting" theme.

It would be really funny if we all dressed up like lesbians and did a OB lez theme!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Ok, I just printed up the entry form and I need some info from you guys. Drivers, If you could PM me your full name, phone # and e-mail.

Any one else who wants to join us still can, you just can't drive . :( Just let me know ASAP if you want to join because I am going to fire this off real quick.

We need to come up with a tream concept. Paul had a funny idea to put a bike on the roof. I like it myself, we could also add an old surfboard, snowboard or skies. Almost like an "activity" or "sporting" theme.

It would be really funny if we all dressed up like lesbians and did a OB lez theme!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon man you know the Forester is the dyke car, not the OB!:lol: Maybe Merv will lend us an old snowboard and we'll strap that to the roof along with the bike. Maybe we can just use a kid's bike to avoid putting put much weight on the roof of the car and raise the COG too much.:icon_wink

Thanks for taking the initiative to get the entry form ready. PM'ing you with my info.

We do need to come up with a good theme though. I think with all the press on this race, there are a lot of guys doing the same thing we are. We have to stand out a bit and really sell the judges on or car / theme. I know we can come up with a good one.

Since we have all the drivers and some crew, we should get together at some point and talk about this over a few beers.

We do need to come up with a good theme though. I think with all the press on this race, there are a lot of guys doing the same thing we are. We have to stand out a bit and really sell the judges on or car / theme. I know we can come up with a good one.

Since we have all the drivers and some crew, we should get together at some point and talk about this over a few beers.

:whore:

Ok, we have 2 crew guys so far, Howard and Ian. I need to get this entry form in ASAP so I need info from you if you want to be included in the race team!!!! C'mon guys!!! I know more of you want to take part in this!!!

Hey Paul, Any Luck with HarmonMotive ????

As Dave said, Dan is in to drive and Ian will be part of the crew. I believe they will help us out in prepping the car as well. Lord knows they have a bunch of spare parts around. BTW, you mentioned trying to get some wheels and tires. Are we talking about you getting actual wheels and tires, or money to pay for some. There are a couple local sets of cheap Rota's on nasioc right now. Tires I know I can get a hookup on.

As Dave said, Dan is in to drive and Ian will be part of the crew. I believe they will help us out in prepping the car as well. Lord knows they have a bunch of spare parts around. BTW, you mentioned trying to get some wheels and tires. Are we talking about you getting actual wheels and tires, or money to pay for some. There are a couple local sets of cheap Rota's on nasioc right now. Tires I know I can get a hookup on.

The letter I mentioned is to get money and wheels with tires. It's cheaper for them to provide us with the goodies rather than money. So, Once I send the letter to them, I have to wait for the approval from the headquarters and then they overnight the things that we need.

Hey I do know something about cars! I did say that I felt a diff that locking up and that a fluid flush would probably take care of it. :icon_wink

Let us know how it goes with corporate on the sponsorship money and goodies. Remember that they tires have to be at least a 190 treadwear rating to be legal, so RE070 are out... heck even RE92's are not good... not that they would be much better than the 700 treadwear rated Michelins that are on there now! :lol:

Hey I do know something about cars! I did say that I felt a diff that locking up and that a fluid flush would probably take care of it. :icon_wink

Let us know how it goes with corporate on the sponsorship money and goodies. Remember that they tires have to be at least a 190 treadwear rating to be legal, so RE070 are out... heck even RE92's are not good... not that they would be much better than the 700 treadwear rated Michelins that are on there now! :lol:

Yup you da man....:)

Archived