LegacyGT.com

JDM ACC w/double din for dual ACC LGT!!!

If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?

• $400 (I really hate stocker, I'll pay dearly to ditch it)
    • $300 (I hate stocker, I'll pay well to eliminate it)
    • $200 (I don't like stocker, but I am not paying more than $100 per stupid ACC knob!)
    • $100 (I am on a budget, dang!)
    • Don't care, I'd go with cleansweep anyway.
    • No thanks, stock stereo is fine.

Hey, I am just happy someone is working on this.

I know how hard product development is, and you can never know if something will take 2 weeks or 2 months, even if you are the one doing the work.

I hope TDC takes his time - which usually mean better quality and better fit and finish.

I am sure that when TDC has something worth selling - we will be the first to know all about it, because he will want to... sell them!!!

A couple of guys were walking on the beach, one of them said 'Look a dead bird!'

The others all looked up and said 'Where?"

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you kidddding me? Subscribe by doing a quick reply? that's lame! Go to top "Thread Tools" then subscribe to this thread.

Ok where's the unsubscribe button?

unsubscribe.

:lol: OMG ur SO right what's wrong with these people :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Here are a couple more shots of the JDM unit posted by user Diquefiche.. I guess he picked one up to see if he could get it working.. Tired of waiting for TDC.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/mastamo0n/1.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/mastamo0n/2.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/mastamo0n/3.jpg

Well being we have a few members here with connections into the audio industry.. im thinking maybe somebody can give kenwood a ring and see if something like this could be released for USDM? Dont know if subaru needs to give its approval or what not.. but seems like they got the fix for us.. we just gotta get it from their hands.

• 2 weeks later...
All this "banned" stuff is swell but wtf happend to the hvac controller and 2Din kit? :-)

By the time this is out I'm gonna probably have a different vehicle.

You answered your own question.

The person banned was the person doing the project.

Who works for the company who also has tdc II who is not banned.

right, but in those threads (sadly I read all of it this am) it states that TDC II can still answer questions and help out and whatnot, but any commercial business being conducted, any selling, or anything eluding to selling will be prohibited and banned.

Only one person in the universe is working on this kit / solution?

A few have tackled it for their own personal use, but it's time consuming and quite frankly over my head (I'm no electrical engineer). When TDC said they were working on it, people who may have intended to try it may have simply held off to see what TDC could come up with. No one is sure (except TDC) how far along their project is, and when (or if) it'll get done.

I wish I had the knowledge to try this myself, cause I'd give it a go.

Archived