LegacyGT.com

kansas & kansas city people?

Seth1784

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lindsey... i have someone looking at buying my clutch, if it ends up working out i will turn the money around to you like i had talked with you about earlier :) im not sure on when he is looking at getting it, but i kinda figure it will be pretty soon since im not asking much.

i cant remember if today you were going to get your car back, i was thinking it is though, hope you get it back if it was!!!

Trent... is the clear primer working out for you? i know this will sound dumb but i hope you popped off those vents like we talked so they dont get all gummed up with paint. :)

oh yea i keep meaning to ask you something. the little ashtray thing that pops out on the legacy, right under the stereo... would you be interested in selling yours since you dont have it in the car anymore? if so how much? if not wanna call subaru see if they will give you a better price then they gave me? i am thinking i want to mod that to hold the two controller knobs and the tv switch.

thanks :D i'll take good care of it if i buy it i promise lol. i tend to take pretty good care of everything i own, makes things last a long time.

sucks you have to wait a little longer, buuuut gas milage is good... i know i miss the milage my rsx could pull 30mpg average/daily not just highway. now im pulling a nice 23 :( granted i just hit 5000 miles.

power mods = better gas milage :icon_bigg

I don't think I will be selling my ash tray. I will need it when the car goes back to stock.

The vents do not come out. They stay in. Only the back vent piece pops out . I will tape it off though. don't worry so much, It only makes you age quiker.

lol if you want to pay for my power mods ahhahah! then im game for some :) id honestly love to mod this car but i dont know if it will end up happening... i know im going to work on paying off a good chunk more then is due this year though to take a chunk of the car loan out and what not.

i guess if you are wanting to keep it would you mind calling and seeing what they offer one to you at? i dont want the little ash tray holder that can pop out (should ask you that), and i dont want the lighter outlet (if they ask that, didnt me)... just the part that comes out and stuff like a door... my processor's source adjuster knob fits inside the little ash tray in there just fine but id like to mod one so i have a stock one as well as being able to fit all the other crap in there... ahhahah!

oh and im not worried too much about the peice, you're helping and thats alllll that makes up for the worry. if they dont come out they dont come out nothing we can do there. i just hope the paint matches close... i know it should but part of me is thinking it will be off.

hey trent how's the tv mount coming :D ??? oh i also told greg i was going to do the sub box and amp rack, told him that i was dissapointed in quality on the first run. deep down im a little pissed cause i cant recoupe the money that he spent on materials and crap... and i know that if i would have just done it myself that wouldnt have happened and all.

but anyways, i will probably start on it here before long... i need to finish up my plans and what not on it. soooo in a month or so i think we will start on my car if you dont mind :D

trent... sorry i didnt call you back later last night, im having a crappy past few days with crystal. i am not sure what i am thinking right now... but i wasnt really in the mood to talk much last night, but i will call you tonight or something. tell your friend i will go ahead and do the box through him instead. i have my little drawing of what i want. i still have yet to figure out if it will work or not though. i havent taken the time to try to figure out if it will fit or not. (granted im not totally sure how to do that) sooo all in all i will probably need his input on everything.

Hey guys, I got the car back and it's looking good! They didn't even have to replace the bumper. All they replaced was the grille and a headlight, and repaired the rest. The work is garanteed for as long as I own the car so I'm happy. Now I'll be sure not to run errands on icy days ever again. :)

theres a new Subaru dealership coming soon to kansas city, Lees summit to be exact. and its not Jack Miller. its gonna be a Bob Sight.

just a heads up to everyone. i've heard alot of complaints about Jack Miller , olathe mostly.

i work construction and one of the general contractors gave my company an invite to bid. thats how i found out. and i dont know when they will be open for business.

theres a new Subaru dealership coming soon to kansas city, Lees summit to be exact. and its not Jack Miller. its gonna be a Bob Sight.

just a heads up to everyone. i've heard alot of complaints about Jack Miller , olathe mostly.

i work construction and one of the general contractors gave my company an invite to bid. thats how i found out. and i dont know when they will be open for business.

Hmmm, interesting, that is where I got my GT. My experience from them was mostly positive, but I was my usually aggressive self when negotiating with the dealership. Their finance staff is full of idiots though. You have to watch what they do, as they try to slip stuff past you on the contract.

Hmmm, interesting, that is where I got my GT. My experience from them was mostly positive, but I was my usually aggressive self when negotiating with the dealership. Their finance staff is full of idiots though. You have to watch what they do, as they try to slip stuff past you on the contract.

You get my pm. What do you think.

trent... i had a great meet up with buff on saturday :D couldn't have went better i dont think. we came up with some very very nice ideas to help everything out as far as sound goes. on the back dash that little metal cut out that has a metal cover over it, (if looking from inside the trunk) we are going to make that a port tube of sorts. no actual tube on it, just a hole to let the sound roll over into the car's cabin. which should help me out plenty for quality so i can keep my sealed box. we are going to do my original want... amp on either side with the sub in the middle and i will sacrifice some room in the trunk. with the new notched bottom cover thingie for the tire. we were also thinking of making a little cover peice for the top of the trunk... to eliminate the whole "not finished look" also helping the blending in of the enclosure. which will hold a neon tube (white) to highlight the enclosure which will be the whole trunk light (taking out the original). kind of hard to explain without a visual i know... buuuuuut im looking forward to it for sure. i might need to figure out a way to make sure the xbox can get an infared signal...

lindsey... how goes the selling of the items? i have three people looking at the clutch now... probably only a matter of time till someone takes it. i am getting a little impatient (wanting your bov lol) but not much i can do. if it comes down to it after i get my stereo stuff lined out i will prolly buy it but that will be like a month to a month and a half from now.

I think I'm going to suck it up and keep the sway bars at least.

I'll also hang on to the bov unless you want it, but I might want to work out a trade with you on engine covers if possible. I'd hate to have a hole cut out on the cover, and show the stock bov. I'm just picky like that. :)

lol you don't have to sell me the bov, shoot if you want to keep it then keep it :D i wont be mad at you. if we do end up making a transaction then i will trade you covers. i didn't even take notice of the cut on your picture ahhaha! i was too much ooooh and ahhhhh over the prettyness of the blue and stuff i guess lol! so if you want it then you keep it :)

also was stage one worth it to you? i have been contimplating that as my kinda one and only mod i do. if it is really worth it then i am considering it. i just hate to waste money lol.

Stage one is worth it, but once you go stage 1 it will be hard to resist stage 2. I want to go stage 2 mainly to help with the turbo lag.

I guess since you have an 07 you can't buy a used one, but if you buy a new one and don't like it, you can sell it on here without too much of a loss.

Just save up and buy the AP! Make it your first performance mod, cause that's what I should have done. :)

yea i have to wait till they bring out the 07 si drive compatable one... i do dislike the lag on first gear buuuuut its not a super big deal lol. i guess in my mind im trying to justify 700 bucks for it to gain some power... then figure out what will happen if i ever have tuning issues like running lean or rich. kinda makes me a little nervous i guess.

what map are you using lindsey? just the straight over cobb, or someone else's?

i two also would love to run her up to stage two and then i know id just want more and more... ending up like trent with a ton of cash under the hood instead of in my loan lol where it should be. i do know i have apparently a non cated up pipe which might help me with the lag stuff for just the ap.

Archived