LegacyGT.com

kansas & kansas city people?

Seth1784

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess I could say hello to all the KC people on here. I am sure I have talked to most of you on KCSubaru. I cant make the meet on the 11th, but I would love to get together sometime soon and see everyone's cars.

EDIT for updated info. This is from the person who is organizing this meet.

• This Saturday August 11th. 1:15PM Ward Parkway Mall at 88th and Stateline. (address: 8600 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114)

• Meet starting at 1:15 please arrive by 1:30 for a couple group pics. We are meeting in the parking structure directly East of Dillard’s. If you come in from the 88th street entrance, just head east all the way around Dillard’s.

• We roll around 1:45.

• North on Ward Parkway to Westport road to Broadway to the Downtown Airport around 2:15. We regroup, and meet up with any Northlanders that don't want to start from Ward Parkway Mall (zone). Take full group pics.

• Roll North through Water Works Park, and Briarcliff Road/Claymont Drive. Regroup at the Claymont office building. pics??

• Hit the highway all the way to Swope Park. Roll up and down the roads in Swope. Regroup/pics in the park. Head to 75th Street Brewery and Restaurant to get there by 4:30PM.

• The day will probably end up being half driving half talking/hanging out.

• I will distribute directions at the start/Downtown Airport.

Again, one major thing to think about please please please, WE CANNOT START RACING. It could be very dangerous in such a large group, and I don't want anyone to get hurt or a ticket....

If anyone is looking to get protuned please pm me. I am having chris from xx tuning come to wichita to road tune a bunch of us. This will be done at the local drag strip on september 23rd. The strip will be rented out for the day by the people getting tuned. Thanks

Trent

I'll post this up just in case anyone is coming. The starting point changed because of a KC Chiefs event at the mall we were meeting at. Here's the final info.

Ok round two of the cruise run down.

The new starting point is a sure thing.

5201 W 75TH, Prairie Village, KS 66208.

We start there, run down Nall to Shawnee Mission Parkway to Ward Parkway.

Up South West Traffic way to Westport road to Broadway.

Broadway all the way to downtown airport. Regroup

Run up north to 9 south, to North Oak to Water Works Park.

Throught the park, Briarcliff road to Claymont drive, to a big lot in an office complex. Regroup

Run down I 29 to I35 to 70 East to 435 south to Gregory.

Enjoy the twists and turns, Regroup

Then 71 hwy to 75th street to 75th Street Brewery.

I will have detailed directions at the start in case we get chopped up.

I just ran the new cruise tonight. 48.3 miles 1 hour 19 min (with some speeding) just under 1/4 tank. With a group of 30, regrouping/pics 3 times, we will be able to leisurely finish the cruise in the time given

Hey everybody.

Just moved to Wichita from Colorado. If you see a red '05 Outback XT running around the place it's probably me because we red Outback are a rare breed indeed. Wichita seems like a nice enough place though not enough to do outside for my tastes but who in their right mind would in 100+ degree weather ;). Anyways I'll be in KS for a little less than a year but I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you guys at some point while I'm here. Oh yeah this is me below sans the massive bike/ski rack do to the lack of mountains XP.

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

My wife drives a fxt that is stage 2 protuned . I have my 05 lgt with a rotated gt30r setup from pdx. The wife loves to go fast but hates to spend money...go figure . I live on the extreme west side of wichita. I just moved from the east side a few months ago.

What brings you to kansas.... What job field are you in ?

Archived