LegacyGT.com

kansas & kansas city people?

Seth1784

Just moved out here so I only know the people I've met through work so far and as for family I don't have a wife so I didn't bring her. Only seen a handful of wrx's and evo's out here not nearly as many as back in Colorado.
The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I work and play in Wichita, KS. However, I live about 20 miles south and east. Family lives in Lincoln, NE. I drive a lot, and I NEVER see any Subaru's. I'd love to meet up with some local people who have improved their cars, see what route I'd like to go.

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I work and play in Wichita' date=' KS. However, I live about 20 miles south and east. Family lives in Lincoln, NE. I drive a lot, and I NEVER see any Subaru's. I'd love to meet up with some local people who have improved their cars, see what route I'd like to go.[/quote']

I am the only lgt in our area with a big turbo setup. I have a rotated gt30r setup. I live in west wichita. Pm me your # and I will give you a call. Congrats on the new lgt.

I'm one of the only Outback XT's in the area. But Johnny as for upgrades I've only changed my coilovers and swaybars with just stage one in engine upgrades. I'm not going to go the big turbo route but I am going to do the basic intake and exhaust upgrades when I get the time.

On another note a Wichita meet would be fun I don't know how many people there are actually in the area but it would be fun nonetheless.

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

I probably won't go farther than Stage II, if I even get that far. $$ is tight (Bought an old house and it can tell when I have some extra money), but I do want to have some fun with this car. We all need to get together some night.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody in the Kansas City area that Has a legacy GT wagon?

I need to take a look at the rear bumper. I am converting a outback XT to the JDM outback bumper with cutouts and I need to see some things on the legacy GT bumper for reference.

Thanks

Greg Nauman

Independence MO

• 1 year later...

lol good lord man from the grave...

there is a photo get together tomorrow afternoon if you're interested details in the www.ksautoforum.com meeting section... going to take some new shots of my car try for some hdr's and such that im dabbling with. about 14 or so of us now... you still have my cell number incase you wanna show up?

I'm leaving for KC in the morning for some family stuff or I would.

Also, I need to replace my windshield before I could take any pictures I'd be proud of :( Any suggestions for a good glass shop?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 7 years later...

Archived