LegacyGT.com

kansas & kansas city people?

Seth1784

morning everyone!

car audio install comin this week, i will try to take some pictures to keep you all up to date on what is going on. get some feedback and opinions from all of ya. :)

Lindsey... i dont think im going to make their meet thing, my girls birthday is saturday so im thinking funds will be a little on the tight side.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its supposed to be on the kansas side of kc, i know for sure now im not going to make it. i had a nice ice accident yesterday... was going to my girlfriends home when her little road was nothing but ice, i thought i went slow enough but apparently not. i took a 10 mph slide into the curb... bent something and rashed up my wheel (as far as i know now). soooooo im not going to have the money to make it up there. soorry folks, if you all still wanted to go im sure they'd let you... but there wont be any legacy's but you all.

Cool, I'm not far from the plaza. Have you done any mods?

Do you know any other Legacy owners around here? I saw a black debadged one yesterday on 435 and state line. First time I had seen a debadged one besides mine!

I'm also on kcsubaru.com. I know it's mainly a WRX crowd, but I plan on cruisin with them when it gets warmer out. A group of subys can't be all that bad.

I have a perrin downpipe and an accesport running stage 2. I had a little accident about six months ago so I now have new 18 inch blackout rims. My roommate has an 05 lgt that he bought after driving mine for a few days, but he hasn't done anything to it. I don't know anybody else that drives a legacy, but I seem them quite a bit up in Olathe. I mostly see WRX's driving around with what sounds like massive mufflers and BOV's cause they are much louder than they should be. I am looking at putting on a cat back exhause, but I want to hear a few before I make any moves. I would like to find a website with some sound bits of catbacks on a legacy.

Anyways, if ya hear of a bunch of subies meeting up pm me cause I don't check this board very often and let me know what is up.

Welcome Jim!

We will have to have a meet sometime when the weather gets nicer. Maybe we can all meet halfway in Emporia! :lol: I saw another chick driving a black GT (still badged) in the same area I saw the debadged one. I will have to try and track down some of these people.

Seth, did you get your wheel fixed? I think it's a good excuse to go buy some sweet 18" wheels! he he.

thanks everyone! I'm also part of another car club in town, the Kansas City Wrenching Society www.kcws.org

we try to get together monthly for wrenching parties, and we have a monthly go kart race at Sadlers in Olathe. Most folks have 944's, but all enthusiasts are welcome so drop by the site and check it out.

I'll watch for details on a meet; I'd like the chance to talk to y'all about your cars.

Jim

Yea Trent, sorry to see your LGT go. It would be sweet if you go with the STI, but if you get the F250, get the turbo diesel!!!

The install went well this weekend, but I was worn out by the end. Laying on the concrete floor under your car for hours starts to hurt! I love the exhaust sound, and the cusco sway bars make a big difference. I also flashed a TDC stage 1 map. Now when the turbo kicks in, my RE92s break loose on the road a little. I will need to get used to that until I get new tires!

Seth, where have you been?!

Nope, just a cat-back for now. I'm waiting for TDC to produce their catted downpipe, since it's less than $500. I already have a bosal uppipe. It's ugly, but it looks stock and has heatshields.

Jim, just let me know if you want to meet up to hear the exhaust. I keep thinking about going to Saddlers, but I've never driven go-carts like those before. Just the kiddie ones.

I'd certainly enjoy hearing your new system. I take it you installed a turbo back kit?

Just wanted to let everyone know that the WRX/STi guys on KCsubaru are starting to set up another cruise on Feb. 17th around the 435 loop. It isn't official yet, but I'll keep everyone updated. It would be cool to get a small group of Legacys to join in. I heard it was really fun the last time they did it.

ummm i might be game... not sure. funds are a little tight since this month is valentines and my car's tags and stuff is due lol. we shall see though :)

also... you will all hear it sooner or later. the boston highs are freakin amazing. im glad that Ken from Advance Audio down here suggested them to me. something is really odd with the processor though and i need to call support to try to figure out what the hell it's up to. my right front is lower then my left front and i have no idea why... been like it since it was turned on. soooo i dunno what it's doing right now. the tuning is all done on a pda or smart phone with palm's os on it... bluetooth wireless. its pretty damn neat when it comes down to it, granted id much rather a laptop that is hard wired to it so i had a bigger screen to play with. adjusting the eq is a little tedeous since all the little sliders are freakin tiny lol.

so far its starting off ok... just need to learn how the amp controls are (new amp) and well... instead of having things wrote on the amp itself it has a whole lot of nothing. things are also numbered instead of having letters lol soooooo its a wee bit different then i am used to.

i'll keep you all updated.

Hey wicithalegacy just noticed that you were parting your lgt out. What happened?

I am tired of fighting with this damn clutch. I am on my third and it is a terd :lol: . I have already got it stripped most of the way. I will be keeping my car at stock and driving it. I will also be putting the stock clutch and flywheel back in it. My new toy will be a motorcycle. Not sure which one yet but It will probably end up being a suzuki sv1000 or a bandit 1250 with the 6spd. I will keep you guys and gals posted. I will also have a perrin axel back available if anyone is interested. Later

Since you're keeping the Legacy Trent, you can come up for the cruise too. :)

It's official now.

Subarus cruisin the 435 loop

Feb. 17th at 6 p.m. at the Legends (Near the KS speedway)

We are meeting in the Nebraska Furniture Mart parking lot, the side where their car audio is located, close to the main road. I think it would be the NW side of the lot.

If you know anyone with a Legacy, or any Subaru, invite them too!

Archived