LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spotted today on 64west bound...got off on the gaskins exit

black gt wagon. lowered, catback, sti decal i believe...thats all i could see.

i was ridin in my gf's scion tc, i tried to make her speed up to get by you to get a better look, but some slowass in their new versa wouldnt move

This morning in SIlver Spring I spotted a silver gt wagon parked in the corner spot by the Chipotle's (and ebGames and Starbucks) in the shopping center off of Cherry Hill Road and Broadbirch.

Had tinted windows and looked lowered.

Nice ride!

Spotted a Newport Blue GT Sedan heading towards Herndon around 12:30 today. We were both sitting at the intersection of Fairfax Co Parkway and Sunrise Valley. You were a car ahead of me in the middle lane. I was turning left and was a couple cars back. (SWP LGT w/20% tint)

Black GT Sedan going I-495N (inner loop) at about 9:30 this morning. Looked just like mine.

I tried to get behind it, but Accords kept getting in my way. I got tired of staying in the left lane waiting for the Accord to move so I went, waved and passed everyone in the right lane.

Lets see if this person sees this here:

Spotted on I-95 below the Ft. McHenry Tunnel and pretty much all the way to Greenbelt, Rt 212 where I got off: 07 Spec B, looked lowered, HIDs, and looked like Megan Racing exhaust.

That sounds like me...I was headed back from PA last night. The suspension is stock though. Had my winter wheels on the car. Glad I did too. Got a little slick up in PA with the snow.

Silver GT at the Prometric testing center in Glenn Allen VA today around 4. Gotta get my Good education Dawg (GED)!!!!!! I swear I'll pass one of these times. Haha, just kidding. Ne way, car looked new, but I'm not sure what if any exterior differences there are between 05,6, and 7.

That sounds like me...I was headed back from PA last night. The suspension is stock though. Had my winter wheels on the car. Glad I did too. Got a little slick up in PA with the snow.

I was in a Silver Xterra(other car is an older Impreza :lol: ) with NY plates and a UMD decal across the back...Pay no attention to my asshattery in the Xterra :lol: I was comming back to school from NY. I'd been driving for 5hrs at like 35-40mph in the snow and slush. I saw your car and it caught my eye, so I followed behind :p

Car looked good, been looking at a LGT to replace my Xterra for awhile..hopefully come May when I graduate.

Keith

I was in a Silver Xterra(other car is an older Impreza :lol: ) with NY plates and a UMD decal across the back...Pay no attention to my asshattery in the Xterra :lol: I was comming back to school from NY. I'd been driving for 5hrs at like 35-40mph in the snow and slush. I saw your car and it caught my eye, so I followed behind :p

Car looked good, been looking at a LGT to replace my Xterra for awhile..hopefully come May when I graduate.

Keith

Thanks. I do remember seeing you too. I remember you looking at me, and me thinking, wtf does this guy want?

:)

This maybe my very first actual spot. And I KNOW the person is here.

Yesterday at Chilis/On the Border on Leesburg Pike. 06 SWP, debadged, tint, spoiler, Cobb sticker on rear passenger side window. LegacyGT.com license plate holder. I parked a little closer to the restaurant, and had the 05 SWP with PA plates

Also...same parking lot, 07 DGM LGT, looked completely stock to me.

This maybe my very first actual spot. And I KNOW the person is here.

Yesterday at Chilis/On the Border on Leesburg Pike. 06 SWP, debadged, tint, spoiler, Cobb sticker on rear passenger side window. LegacyGT.com license plate holder. I parked a little closer to the restaurant, and had the 05 SWP with PA plates

Also...same parking lot, 07 DGM LGT, looked completely stock to me.

The debadged LGT with tint and Cobb sticker was me. I saw yours as well. Yay, I got spotted!

Archived