LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to believe but I saw a white Legacy GT (nice after market wheels) and also a blue atlantic LGT 2 minutes later. All in Stuarts Draft, Va.

3 Legacy's in a town of 8500 people all within 5 minutes of each other.

Saw another 06 Spec B on 270N between exits 6 and 8 (Route 28 and Shady Grove Road) at about 6:25 or so this evening. I was in the local lanes...the other Spec B was in the Express...Tried to catch up but there was too much conjestion...

Saw a Spec B this morning (a little after 8am) on 270S going down the left most lane in the express part. then the lane i was in stopped moving and lost sight of it...

Could have been me, although I was not in the left...rather far right. Saw a silver LGT with a spoiler. It was lowered and I think the rear windows were tinted. Tried to wave, but then I had to cut over to the local lanes. This was around 8:05 AM today (Friday).

Oh! THere was a silver LGT wagon that was in the far left HOV lanes though at the same time!

Could have been me, although I was not in the left...rather far right. Saw a silver LGT with a spoiler. It was lowered and I think the rear windows were tinted. Tried to wave, but then I had to cut over to the local lanes. This was around 8:05 AM today (Friday).

Oh! THere was a silver LGT wagon that was in the far left HOV lanes though at the same time!

That was me :icon_mrgr The lowered with tinted windows. Yeah, I meant the far right, not left. Then you went into local lanes. I saw the silver LGT wagon in HOV also.

Red Legacy GT (sorry I dunno your color names) on 95N you had a legacygt.com tag thing, was going to wave but couldn't see you thru the tint lol Was about 10:30-11 not sure, you took the Bel Air exit, I actually also live in Bel Air. I was driving the VERY mexican rally RS ;)

Fixed

LOL :lol:

Saw a blue LGT with tinted out windows yesterday at around 6:35 PM on 270 North, just north of the point where the spurs cometogether (just before Montrose). I was in the far left, but couldn't catch up to wave or beep.

Of course, it was already freakin' dark anyway. I already miss Daylight Savings Time!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived