LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Awesome! That kinda means I got spotted too...first time ever..i'll take it!

What % tint is that? That's pretty much the darkness I want.

20% - Your LGT is a sleeper with the Legacy badge still on it, I assumed it was a 2.5i when I saw it.....

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spotted a Garnet Red Pearl LGT on 66 East going towards Tysons Corner/DC, I was ridng in my friends older madza protege. I hadn't seen that color in person yet, but its very nice. LegacyGT.com license plate on back, so I know you are on here. :-)

On Saturday I drove over 300 miles in Maryland and West Virginia, on heavily traveled I-95, I-695, I-70, and US 522, and I did not see a single '05-'07 Legacy.

I was on I-95 for a bit on Saturday afternoonie

JMC think I spotted you again this morning (bout 9ish) on Connecticut making the right onto Aspen Hill. Tried honking but I was 2 lanes over.

That was prob. me :lol: I was zoned out. I was late for work, should have been there at 7am! Damn this DST.

7:45 this AM -- GRP LGT on the local lanes of 270 between exit 6 and 5. You got off at 5 (Falls Road) and headed toward Potomac.

I was a few cars behind and couldn't catch up to say hello...

On another note, I just got back from 5 days in South Florida, and saw not a single 05-07 Legacy on the trip. But it was 80 and sunny every day!

Archived