LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Spotted a non-waving LGT owner, florida tags, gold wheels on Loch Raven Blvd Sunday. You pulled into line with our caravan on 695 and we thought you would try and hang out with us. Instead you decided to not wave, look over, smile, beep or show any other form of camaraderie with us. Then you floored it away from the traffic light. sorry dude....your loss.

joe

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saw this on craigslist and thought I would post it for someone to make a connection :lol:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mis/295772566.html

We've waved twice at the corner of Braddock and Singleton's way @ 7:45 a.m. Both drive the same car, white legacy subaru GT. Just wanted to say HI!!!

nice find... :)

I saw a black GT w/ spoiler merging on to I-66 off of 234 business this morning, 8:30-ish.... didnt look like you smitty... driver looked older.

I saw a black GT w/ spoiler merging on to I-66 off of 234 business this morning, 8:30-ish.... didnt look like you smitty... driver looked older
I just saw a Black LGT w/spoiler heading south on Reston Parkway right at the Spectrum Center with the Best Buy and Harris Teeter. I was pulling into my work building, I highly doubt that you saw me. :)

Silver GT sedan. you on the board?? if so, I'm parked right next door to you until tomorrow afternoon;) (visiting my in-laws.)
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Northbound on business Route 1 in Hickory, MD Sunday 3/25 early afternoon, good looking red LGT. I was behind you, you turned right, I honked and waved through the sunroof as I passed you, you waved back.

Booshhhhh I saw you!!!!!

who me?? where?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived