LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Spotted another 06MY Spec B travelling north on I-95 yesterday (Sunday) around 1:30 PM. I was going south in the far left lane...the other Spec B was going north in the far left lane. This was around mile marker 70-something...right around Bel Air, Maryland.

VERY quick spot (obviously). But the color and rims gave it away!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Delaware has a lot of Legacys. Was in the town for a few hours and saw Silver LegacyGT sedan going towards the Sheraton on Delaware avenue. There was a Legacy 2.5i wagon making a right near the Sheraton. Also saw a black Sedan going the other way and getting on the to Philadelphia ramp. All on that one Avenue by the ING building :)

Parked at the end of the lot at Lowe's in Abingdon, MD, and while walking in spotted another '06 Spec.B parked near the entrance. Went back and moved mine into the vacant space beside the other one, hoping to meet one of the other 499. Came out of the store about the same time as Mr_csl (#375), had a great chat about Subies, made a new friend.

..and into the new year.

Spotted a hawt Black LGT sedan in Rockville, MD near Montrose & 355. All blacked out, dark tint, some kind of mild body-kit or side-skirt improvements. Looked great! Thought I got a wave but couldn’t see through the tint… ;)

{Edit} Think it was this member, BlackRock...

145 northbound (mcarthur road) I saw a real nice white WRX STI which from the sounds of his 3-4 BOV Salutes sounded like it was pretty pimped out.

I gave thumbs up and carried on. Unfortunately cars in front of us so no tangoing :) Anyway, cheers mate and your car looks real nice!

Also, Maryland plates I think and a chick in the passenger seat ;)

Archived