LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saw a silver, lowered LGT this morning. sti lip, aftermarket wheels, and 310hp :p

That was me Smitty, I live off of Linton Hall in Gainesville... Although I'm still just shy of my goal of 310HP...lol....

tHe HoV

I live in Fairfax (technically Chantilly - I live right next to Chantilly HS), but work in McLean

Did you go to Chantilly?

That was me Smitty, I live off of Linton Hall in Gainesville... Although I'm still just shy of my goal of 310HP...lol....

Looks nice man. What wheels are those?

Volk CE28 18x8.5....

But the winter rims are getting ready to go on soon.... Work 18X8's

Did you move, I thought you lived in kingstown? We talkedddd awhile back when i first got the leggy.

yea, i used to live in kingstowne but when the family expanded a 3 bedroom townhome couldnt support 3 kids a live in aupair, my wife and me..... So off to Gainesville for an affordable 5 bedroom house...

tHe HoV

I got spotted today (first time)!!!

It was on 50 west around 3pm. You honked twice and zipped onto the 66 on-ramp. White LGT with dark tinted windows and a factory spoiler.

I tried to honk back but was a little late as I was like, "who's the jabrone who's honking with the same kind of horn I have..." Durrrr.

I got spotted today (first time)!!!

It was on 50 west around 3pm. You honked twice and zipped onto the 66 on-ramp. White LGT with dark tinted windows and a factory spoiler.

I tried to honk back but was a little late as I was like, "who's the jabrone who's honking with the same kind of horn I have..." Durrrr.

That was me. :-)

I saw you ahead of me on 50, decided to give you a shout out. Thats the first red Legacy I have seen in person. Very nice.

That was me. :-)

I saw you ahead of me on 50, decided to give you a shout out. Thats the first red Legacy I have seen in person. Very nice.

Where abouts in FFX do you live? I was heading home. I live right off of 29 and Waples.

I see LGTs all the time, but most don't respond to the wave. Nice "meeting" you!

Where abouts in FFX do you live? I was heading home. I live right off of 29 and Waples.

I see LGTs all the time, but most don't respond to the wave. Nice "meeting" you!

I live over next to Greenbriar in Shenandoah Crossings. (Right off of 50 and Stringfellow)

Nice to meet you as well....Any plans for your LGT in the near future?

Any plans for your LGT in the near future?

(I've already got the Ebay strut tower bars, Cusco sways and MSI endlinks)

My list is LONG.

Cobb AP

Cobb DP

Perrin Mid

??? Axelback

JDM Bilsteins with STi Pinks

18" Prodrive PFF-7s in Bright Flitter

Light tint

Cusco f/r lower arm bars

Replacements to the re92s

etc...

(I've already got the Ebay strut tower bars, Cusco sways and MSI endlinks)

My list is LONG.

Cobb AP

Cobb DP

Perrin Mid

??? Axelback

JDM Bilsteins with STi Pinks

18" Prodrive PFF-7s in Bright Flitter

Light tint

Cusco f/r lower arm bars

Replacements to the re92s

etc...

I have a Cobb Catted DP on the way. AP will be ordered as soon as they become available. TDC stage 2 map. I was thinking of just doing the ION springs. I am not going to do a full replacement until my factory struts are worn. They aren't bad struts, so I figure find the best spring for them. front and Rear sway bar will be on my list too. Wheel shopping will begin in the spring. Where are you planning on having your stuff installed?

ok....who was it? A rather spirited drive on 395 north right before the 14th street bridge with another silver debadged LGT shortly before 9:00 this morning. Too bad I had to get off at Memorial Bridge...

:lol: LOL - this is my first time stopping by this thread and I actually remember this! That would be me that was rushing off to be downtown by 9:00....

So far based on the eight pages I've read, seems that all the NoVA'ers here are outside the beltway (hence my never seeing anyone - I'm in the Bailey's X-Roads area)....

Spotted a white wagon (maybe silver, it was a bit dark out), independant fogs (yellow I believe), rims. On Reston Parkway near Town Center around 5:30 yesterday, you were turning left towards the street that Best Buy is on. Anyone?

That was me. Independent fogs...my right HID was busted just last night :mad: so had to turn fogs on. I did see you pass 2 lanes to my right.

Spotted black sedan on midcounty highway this morning 8ish-AM was that u Blackrock

Not me, although my 2 hour commute from Clarksburg to Montrose Rd did include a winding route through Mo.Co. including 355, 370, Research, Wooton Pkwy, Rock.Pike etc.:( TRAFFIC HAS BEEN ABSURD the last couple of days.

Yesterday, (Sunday night around 8:30 or so) Spotted a debadged silver LGT on Route 28 going towards Dulles Toll Road/Leesburg. I caught up with you and gave you a beep. I would just wave, but my tint is too dark and its too cold to roll down windows....lol

sounds like the same one I saw on 66 Saturday morning when I was heading to tysons...it was around 1000am and the silver car had no spoiler...vtgt is this you?

Anyways will drove together for a little while untill my girlfriend getting angry as traffic thickened, sorry but wanted to have a good day.

Semper Fi.

Archived