LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question, anyone in the Fairfax area fix door dings? Moved here last year January with 0 now I have like 10

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I dont do it but i might be able to get you a hook up. I know a guy who pulled like 7 on my legacy for 100

I dont do it but i might be able to get you a hook up. I know a guy who pulled like 7 on my legacy for 100

How did they turn out when he was done?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Spotted a clean obxt this past Sunday around 6:30pm heading south on 95 coming from Baltimore.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/accounts36/personal/B23AD198-6A0F-4F41-993E-692AC44EC0C7_zps5fj53mmi.png

Saw and older Outback yesterday when I caught a cab from Andrewtech to the metro. Sounded nice!

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/accounts36/personal/996D6BC7-4BF2-4771-96D1-AD854D340524_zpsgvsdvw6p.png

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

• 1 month later...
I think I saw you by the Kelly's sports on 202s. I was in a red bmw

I'm horrible at keeping up with this. I work across from Kelly Sports behind the FedEx building. Next time you see me honk or something, ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Saturday, 10/15, around lunch (at least we were headed to lunch) on Independence there was a white GT with wheels spaced out in front of us (nondescript gold Hyundai Santa Fe). You turned right into someplace, but I am from across the water and barely had an idea where I was.
neil

• 4 weeks later...
Saw Blake23's car at cars and coffee in Clarksburg on Sunday. That was the first time I have seen it in person. Its fantastic.

I don't know why I don't go to this one. It's litterally in my backyard. I can see the Harris Teeter from my deck.:lol:

• 4 months later...
Saw a white LGT with NASC on the windshield and rally armor flaps. Heading west on walnut St in philly around 4:30 today. Anyone know who that is?

His name is Gary. He's in a couple of Subaru groups in the southern NJ area. It's not a bad setup. Runs an IAG block and does most of his own work. Not his biggest fan, personally, but that's not the car's fault. He lives in the Deptford, NJ area and works in Philly.

"NASC" = Not Another Subaru Club. They're a group for people who like being trolls and asshats. But that's just my opinion. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived