LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, so the day I don't ride my Legacy I see a bunch of GTs... I was riding my bike when I saw all you guys today.

Atlantic Blue @ Route 29- I was going up 29 and you were behind me. I gave you a thumbs up as I sped off. You exited with me but didn't see you after that.

Regal Blue @ Annapolis, USNA - You had sometype of aftermarket wheels looked bronze. You were driving past the USNA. I was trying to get around taht route 50 traffic! What a pain in the ass that was today!!

Spec B @ Annapolis, USNA - I saw you shortly after I saw Regal Blue. You were driving toward the USNA and I was rode past you in the other direction.

I'm actually starting to enjoy riding the RR more than the LGT... getting 45mpg helps a lot!

I'm actually starting to enjoy riding the RR more than the LGT... getting 45mpg helps a lot!

while i love the legacy -- I'll choose my bike over the car 100% of the time, unless I have to worry about weather or cargo.... (d'oh)

Spotted going on 270 Northbound around 7:30. Silver LGT, DRL Disable, Color Matched Mesh Grille, Rims (couldn't tell, they were rotatin'), spoiler I think..

I was going 270 Southbound, White LGT, Spoiler, HIDs on with PIAA Ion Crystal Yellow Fogs. I was going to wave, but I was caught off guard.

White LGT Wagon, lowered with gunmetal wheels, heading West on Columbia Pike in Arlington VA. Waved to you, I think we both had a stunned look on our faces - LOL. Anyone know if that might've been MachV Dan?

White LGT Wagon, lowered with gunmetal wheels, heading West on Columbia Pike in Arlington VA. Waved to you, I think we both had a stunned look on our faces - LOL. Anyone know if that might've been MachV Dan?

that'd be my guess....

look familiar?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Legacy/Grill%20and%20chin/66websize.jpg

Spotted a Black LGT, looked like it had about 50% tint, on Baron Cameron in Reston yesterday around 6:15pm. On my way to see another potential wedding reception site:spin:. This is really no fun and should be avoided at all costs :redface: .

spotted a Regal Blue LGT at the intersection of Sunset Hills and Reston Parkway...you had either an AEM or MM? sticker in the rear side window

I was turning left (while LGT with dark tint) onto Sunset Hills while you were waiting at the light facing Herndon Parkway.

spotted a Regal Blue LGT at the intersection of Sunset Hills and Reston Parkway...you had either an AEM or MM? sticker in the rear side window

I was turning left (while LGT with dark tint) onto Sunset Hills while you were waiting at the light facing Herndon Parkway.

It amazes me how often I'm at that intersection yet never spot nor am spotted by anyone! Dah well..I guess I just go at the wrong times :p

Eric

True. I work right by that intersection, so maybe I'll be the one to do the spotting :) . I have found that Reston is a good place to spot some LGTs, I see them every-so-often.

We all do lunch sometimes. We should organize a weekly one.

LoL I know I'll be spotted eventually it just amazes me how many times people have posted about that area and its not me :p

I thought there was supposed to be a weekly lunch at the Fuddruckers but I don't know what happened to it.

Eric

^ Its the same guy as the one mentioned here. I just saw the car again tonight in the same parking lot with the MM sticker.

Eric

Archived