LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Sprited drive with a black GT on conn-ave going towards bethesda drop exaust yellow fogs and BOV we spoke for a sec rolling and i had to u-turn it to D&B possibly stick or Stage 2 auto pulled a little on me but i had a delayed reaction talkin on the phone and to you think your name was shawn.
Mr.350

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sprited drive with a black GT on conn-ave going towards bethesda drop exaust yellow fogs and BOV we spoke for a sec rolling and i had to u-turn it to D&B possibly stick or Stage 2 auto pulled a little on me but i had a delayed reaction talkin on the phone and to you think your name was shawn.

I saw this car too on my way home from work on Randolph by Korean corner. I think that it was Yoshi (SP?) I ran into him a few nights back and got to chatting... I didn't get a good glimpse of the driver, but from what I saw it looked like him and the car looked like his.

Saw a black 05 LGT lowered with prodrive exhaust (not that I was checking your car out or anything) lol

Last Friday, 11/17, you were parked at the Hudson Trail Outfitters/Timpano's parking lot in Rockville off 355. Mine was the 2006 SWP LGT with the 20% tint if you happened to see it.

I think I saw you on montgomery village getting off midcounty highway tonight between 4-6 I wasnt in the LGT I was driving a silver pilot...Very nice if it wasnt you nice silver LGT with spats and looks likes a drop.

Saw a blue lgt wagon tonight on the beltway around 395.

Thanks for lightening up my mood after dealing with all the fucktards on I95.

Out of curiosity, what gear were you in?

Mr.350

Maybe it was you I saw if not I give up lol

I think I saw you on montgomery village getting off midcounty highway tonight between 4-6 I wasnt in the LGT I was driving a silver pilot...Very nice if it wasnt you nice silver LGT with spats and looks likes a drop.

I think it was CrazyKen I saw yesterday (Nov 30) in the parking lot in front of Giant off 355 near germantown. I drove rite by you in the parking lot. Was just leaving from dinner at Yuraku.
Mr.350

Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA

Debadged silver LGT w/ Illinois plates

I came out to my car in the East Campus Garage, and you were parked right next to me. I left a note to say hi :)

That'd be me. I think I've actually seen your black lgt parked in the garage a few other times.

Archived