LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted SWP LGT Sedan in Toms River at roughly ~7:15 this morning. You were in the parking lot on the NE corner of Rt 37 and 166 in, where Boaters World was, had a pretty serious looking roof rack.

that was definately me I always keep an eye out I can't believe I didn't notice another spec b, I did spot a crazy white sti though

you would have spotted me but as you were coming on to rt3 i was about to change lanes to the right lane but i saw you n went into the left lane. i was going really fast so if u n i did end up in the lane we would have the first dual stretch limo spec b :lol:

A little after 1pm today on Washington Blvd in Jersey City, stopped at a light (maybe) 08+ DGM w/ spoiler and license plate starting with a Y. Car looked stock...

I was one of the corporate uniform zombies crossing the street

Drove past a silver GT with exhaust, tint, and blacked out stockers in the Wegmans parking lot on rt 11 in Cicero.

I seen the same car couple weeks back. Passed me then I passed him, looked like a older guy driving. Was the trunk all done up with stickers?

Anyone from the Tristate area interested in this years Mid Atlantic/East Coast Mega Winter Meet?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gi-winter-2011-fall-2010-mega-meet-get-your-ideas-now-140718.html

Planning it now. If we do it again at Agile Automotive you NJ guys should be pretty close... even if NJ smells funny you are invited.

spotted a newer spec b this morning at about 7:30AM on the wonderful L.I.E. rush hour. I was merging into the middle lane and you passed me on the left. looked stock aside from exhaust. car looked really clean, anyone on here?

Also saw an 05-06 OBP LGT on Hillside ave. and Hillside Blvd. on Monday at around 5PM. Had a lip and grill i think, and some spt(?) or STi stickers on the side?

Yup that was me on Hillside this Monday. Was visiting an old college buddy who came up from FL. You sure it was 5PM? I was there maybe around 11AM-4PM. Maybe it wasn't me then.. Edited by Ridgeracer
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Yup that was me on Hillside this Monday. Was visiting an old college buddy who came up from FL. You sure it was 5PM? I was there maybe around 11AM-4PM. Maybe it wasn't me then..

Could've been around 3-4PM, I was waiting to make a left onto Hillside Ave from Hillside Blvd. You have light grey or white decals on the passenger side door?