LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a dark gray LGT this morning on 287 at 8:30, tints, exhaust, wheels..probably more but I forget, looked nice!!!

I'm pretty sure that was me. Your vinyl job and exhaust look nice! At first I thought it was DGM..and then I thought it was painted flat black.

Was following a really clean OBP wagon dropped on some gold rotas w/ kdw2 tires and a nice front lip on Hillside Ave. today around the NHP area. I took a right on Glen Cove Road while you went straight. Also seen a DGM 07+ LGT on Hempstead today about 10 minutes later with tinted tails. You were passing the bad accident on the right by Wal-Mart and the Bank on the corner going westbound.

Saw an 08 or 09 OBP Legacy on Old Town Rd in Bridgeport/Trumbull border...Sorry didn't see you at first. I was looking at all the crappy stuff someone had for sale at the yard sale on the corner..:lol:
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Was following a really clean OBP wagon dropped on some gold rotas w/ kdw2 tires and a nice front lip on Hillside Ave. today around the NHP area. I took a right on Glen Cove Road while you went straight. Also seen a DGM 07+ LGT on Hempstead today about 10 minutes later with tinted tails. You were passing the bad accident on the right by Wal-Mart and the Bank on the corner going westbound.

The wagon was me, didn't see you till you were making the right.

They're 17x9 Works not rotas :icon_tong BTW

The wagon was me, didn't see you till you were making the right.

They're 17x9 Works not rotas :icon_tong BTW

my fault, it seems everyone has rotas on these cars so i just kinda assumed. either way car looked great, and 5 spd ftw. Suprised you didn't see me until i was turning, I was behind you from the railroad tracks.

Spotted a spec b with 3.0r limited wheels, saturday evening in manhattan and then at 53rd & 6th(lamb and rice ftw!). Nice meeting you, forgot your user name on this.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

i'll give them the edge on the crack sauce but 45th and 6th (i think) has better meat. its just that 53rd and 6th has so many people on line the food is always fresh, and it's perfect after-the-bar food, but i hate that line.

I'm pretty sure that was me. Your vinyl job and exhaust look nice! At first I thought it was DGM..and then I thought it was painted flat black.

haha thanks! I just need to get the bumper finished up now..almost done!

you do know there are 3 other carts.. and they all the same... They all even wear the same t-shirts.

It's not the same. They're very similar... but the white sauce isn't the same.

The best C&R in the city is 28th and Madison. Screw the other guys.

I know. http://www.streetmeatsteve.com

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

It's not the same. They're very similar... but the white sauce isn't the same.

The best C&R in the city is 28th and Madison. Screw the other guys.

I know. www.streetmeatsteve.com

I am only talking about the ones at that corner. anywhere else its different. I actually see the guys working one cart then the next week the other cart. They rotate :lol:

^ well yeah, i'm talking about the corner too.

They might be the same guys, but the food doesn't taste 100% exactly the same. It might have something to do with the much higher turn around time on the NW corner.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.