LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

the g/f saw this guy on 55 in Deptford...and yes you may notice his brake lights are on after he sped up to get a good look...sorry buddy, she's all mine

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll37/jjbhoops30/IMG_5406.jpg?t=1275769650

Edited by StoplightAssassin

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the g/f saw this guy on 55 in Deptford...and yes you may notice his brake lights are on after he sped up to get a good look...sorry buddy, she's all mine

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll37/jjbhoops30/IMG_5406.jpg?t=1275769650

Hey thats me .. the first time spotted by another member

What kind of car were you guys in?

I am on Rt55 constantly

Edited by gusgusdude

Passed a white LGT the other day on Atlantic ave in Oaklyn; think it had a front lip, looked like gunmetal rims...gave me the Subi wave. Car looked super clean btw...

I was in the BSM; disgustingly dirty & grille-less (it's being painted) . If they don't finish the construction on my street sometime soon I swear I'm gonna have to get my car repainted. :mad:

Hey thats me .. the first time spotted by another member

What kind of car were you guys in?

I am on Rt55 constantly

gusgusdude...is your car dark blue or black? Hard to tell in that pic. Are you sometimes in Haddon Township? I've seen a guy around with a similar looking car in my neighborhood.

I've been working out at NSLIJ medical center in hillside, or new Hyde park and I've seen a black GT wagon parkd at the womens center. No apparent mods, probably not a member but I figured I would post.

Passed a white LGT the other day on Atlantic ave in Oaklyn; think it had a front lip, looked like gunmetal rims...gave me the Subi wave. Car looked super clean btw...

I was in the BSM; disgustingly dirty & grille-less (it's being painted) . If they don't finish the construction on my street sometime soon I swear I'm gonna have to get my car repainted. :mad:

that was me...I had my black autox SSRs on

I've seen a guy around with a similar looking car in my neighborhood.

I see that car a lot too...looks the same but has Megan Racing quads...driver looks like he's in his early 30s maybe

gusgusdude...is your car dark blue or black? Hard to tell in that pic. Are you sometimes in Haddon Township? I've seen a guy around with a similar looking car in my neighborhood.

Regal Blue

I drive a lot for my job in the PA and So. Jersey

Spotted RBP/ABP (?) Southbound on bronx river parkway north of white plains around 540ish.

Lowered/rims(?) Rear lip spoiler probably more but only got a quick glance

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Spotted a debadged silver '07 LGT with a bike rack at the Shirley, NY 7-Eleven at I-495 Exit 68 today =)

Waved hi!

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Spotted a debadged silver '07 LGT with a bike rack at the Shirley, NY 7-Eleven at I-495 Exit 68 today =)

Waved hi!

That was me, I love your spoiler:wub:

And she is an '08. First time someone spotted me in two years!!!!!!