LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran into Blakout at AZP Installs yesterday.

Bad wheel bearings at 33k mi YAY!!!! :mad:

What year?? Subaru might have replaced it under warranty..There is an extended warranty on the wheel bearing until 100K miles.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

@RZA - Been seeing a heavily modified SWP at the gym next to shoprite in flanders - is that you or your buddy (blazin?)? If so, looks good.

thats him i think, I go to that golds occasionally but i go to the one in hackettstown more than flanders

Just spotted a black lgt, debaged, tinted, and nice shiny cans lol. I was watching a bike on the FDR in the right lane when this lgt gets right in front of me (I'm not driving), and I didn't even see it until it was past me. It's funny too because I was just thinking while on the bqe that I really don't see many lgts and BAM! Spotted this one like 10min later. They got off at 23rd so I couldn't get a closer look, but what I saw was clean, nice car.

If it was a 05, that blue GT could have been me, IC/Yonkers to White Plains, all the time.

Is there a some kind of nod you guys give to other forum members ?

it could of been an 05 it was definately the 05-07 model. If it was you i drove next to you for a second to say whats up then we played keep up for a bit.

So I guess no newburgh meet for you this weekend? :(

Btw can you smack alex? He was bragging about getting pulled over for doing 120 in a 35 and getting a ticket for 90 in a 35 instead. Then tried to say you drove more reckless than he does

He is a tool when it comes to driving. He seems to think I race around everywhere when actually I spend 80% of my driving sitting in traffic. Only time I have a chance to drive a little more freely is on 287 in between traffic buildups .