LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

silver 10' with black wheels debadged and smoked turn/reverse lights on 202 at the shell station where 31 merges back up with 202 in east amwell.

*I think I saw leggy10*

Edited by Vbelisle

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a BSM LGT near Rosemary's in the village of wappingers this evening - yellow fogs and dark tint, I was in the RBP driving past you on 9D

Where is that? I have yellow fogs and dark tint but i'm OBP.. I was in wappingers leaving work around 6:30p

Spotted RZA but I do not have an L7 badge. Maybe it was all the mud that covered it. You got me at a wrong time too. Just put my car back to stop. Your car looks nice.

:lol: thanks i thought it might have been you your car was lookin good. i have yellow fogs too but my one light the plug is cracked and keeps burning bulbs :soap_box:

I actually got jealous of CSI NY last night. They went for a slice at the end of the show. I cant get a friggin slice if my life depended on it. All I get is ****ing Dominoes. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Yeah I have custom gun metal brake dust colored 09 spec b rims with custom etches done by the curve. I didn't really notice your rims though sorry haha. Did see some sort of exhaust and a really lightly tinted tails

Yeah I have custom gun metal brake dust colored 09 spec b rims with custom etches done by the curve. I didn't really notice your rims though sorry haha. Did see some sort of exhaust and a really lightly tinted tails

Hey similiar set up to me.

I have custom brake powder coated 07 spec b rims and black primer spots where the paint chipped. :lol:

Yeah I have the lamin-x tinted tails the gun smoke color I like them bc they're subtle and its not bright read haha. Whered you get your tint done lee burbs? I want about that same percentage tint too