LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Was driving behind a black (seemed to be stock) LGT with black wheels, rear tints and a decal of a big grenade in the rear window. Was behind you on RT. 520 for quite a few miles until you turned onto Gordons Corner.

Update: Parked right next to you, right outside union hill pharmacy this morning lol. Blacked out grill, wheels, and rear windows.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted White 08 LGT on 206 in Chester. I was behind you in my DGM.

That was me, thanks :) your car looked good! I liked the grille and cleared lights! I saw you put. Rims on didn't get to see which ones but the stance and everything looked good!

Yeah I remembered you lived right near me and I've seen your car around flanders from time to time, I turn off over by the bank and cut through clover hill I hate sitting at that light during rush hour :lol:

Pretty sure I spotted CTATV in Washington CT yesterday at about 7:45 pm. Then a silver LGT wagon in New Preston later on, modded for sure, sounded goooood..... :)

Yep that was me:spin: Catless invidia UP and DP to a Greddy EVOII catback:)

spotted a modded blue one in downtown berkeley heights. cleared lamps and maybe tint. cant remember. never spotted one when i had the lgt.

ive seen that car in Berkeley a few times toob

Newburgh, NY area on 84 east today. Spotted a SpecB, NY tags, with fartcans, huge rear wing and front canards, a-pillar guages too. I'll see if I can upload some pics tomorrow.

Please do.........sounds interesting........pics I mean.

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.