LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday, red gt, no spoiler on 303n.

u were right ahead of me. looked stock from my vantage point, maybe tints.

another gt (rbp or bk) turning onto kings hwy from 340.

two spots within minutes. lots of u around here!

Spotted at 4pm today in traffic exiting the Manhattan Bridge and getting onto the BQE.

Silver Legacy GT Wagon with tinted tails, aftermarket exhaust, lowered, orange aftermarket rims in the rear but silver in the front.. Besides the mismatched rims, it looked pretty good.

I was in the blue 2.5 RS..

spotted a light blue LGT (05/06) heading south on the sawmill parkway. I was heading north. it appeared stock...

Also spotted a dark blue LGT wagon with a dude driving it on 84 east at exit 1 right before crossing from NY into CT outside Danbury

Spotted a dark 05/06 on the merge from 2 into 84 east. Much lobe for the car but you drive like a douche. Saw you pull up on me and checkin my car. Then you proceeded to do 100+ while weaving through 5 lenes of traffic on a highly congested highway. And one pull where you crossed all 5 lanes made everyone slam on the breaks. Not cool. I got off in manchester. Dunno if you went 84 e or ti the right. Slow down and stop driving reckless with passengers in heavy traffic.

One love

Spotted a dark 05/06 on the merge from 2 into 84 east. Much lobe for the car but you drive like a douche. Saw you pull up on me and checkin my car. Then you proceeded to do 100+ while weaving through 5 lenes of traffic on a highly congested highway. And one pull where you crossed all 5 lanes made everyone slam on the breaks. Not cool. I got off in manchester. Dunno if you went 84 e or ti the right. Slow down and stop driving reckless with passengers in heavy traffic.

One love

:lol::lol::lol::lol: