LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife wasn't to thrilled either. :icon_twis

Nice car you got,I ike your licencse plate bulbs ,cool look.

thanks, your car is nice too, my friends kept pointing at your grill and the 2.5 badges on the fender lol.. for the license plate lamps... www.superbriteleds.com 6-LED 194 wedge type.. there's a thread about it somewhere on here lol

Red LGT in Union City..stock wing, sounded really nice.

Might actually be me. I just went back to stock wheels with the allseason for winter Saturday morning. If it was tinted with a Precision Tuning sticker on rear window then definitely me...

Lonnie

I think it was you, tinted (didn;t see the sticker)...turning down 37th street..down a big hill (around 1:30pm on Sunday). I only caught a glimps of the rear and the exaust..sounded sweet.

I was at the corner waiting for the light..I am pretty sure you didn;t see me.

I think it was you, tinted (didn;t see the sticker)...turning down 37th street..down a big hill (around 1:30pm on Sunday). I only caught a glimps of the rear and the exaust..sounded sweet.

I was at the corner waiting for the light..I am pretty sure you didn;t see me.

Yup, that was definitly me. My parents live down 37th Street in North Bergen, and I was just stopping by for a visit. Thanks for the compliment on the exhaust.

Lonnie

i work at the Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz service center... right next to it is an empty parking lot where a gas station used to be, then next to that is another mini service center with the parking lot where the employees park...

I saw a black, FMIC, LGT at Precision Tuning on Friday.. Didnt get a closer look.. way to cold. They moved your car outta the bay to do an oil change for me late friday night.. and promptly moved it back in after my car was done.

i've seen the same car there on my way to lavalette. i forget whose it is, but they got alot of goodies installed.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i work at the Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz service center... right next to it is an empty parking lot where a gas station used to be, then next to that is another mini service center with the parking lot where the employees park...

are you talking about the new one they just built on 22 west near union and springfield? i fly by that place often.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Spotted a silver LGT with jersey plates, could have been a spec b, going over the George washington bridge, lower level, this morning. You had rims, a lip spoiler, what looked like different mufflers(not sure), and red painted brake calipers or aftermarket calipers, couldnt get a close look. passed you going to the tolls and then you passed me on the bridge in the left lane.