LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

yeah It could be me, I live over near the Pine so I am usualy a block or 2 off it. BTW does that GT have bronze 18's? Well mine are back to stock wheels but wrapped in 225/45/17 Nokian WRs. Great tires BTW they are great in snow and as you saw they have good performance too :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah It could be me, I live over near the Pine so I am usualy a block or 2 off it. BTW does that GT have bronze 18's? Well mine are back to stock wheels but wrapped in 225/45/17 Nokian WRs. Great tires BTW they are great in snow and as you saw they have good performance too :)

Yep, that's you i see every morning. I live off of Morris Park Ave. & White Plain Rd.

I went from the stock 18" on the Spec.B wheels to 17X8 OZ Ultraleggera in Matte Graphite Silver ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/MacR32/oz_ultraleggera.jpg ) on Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position 225/45, Pothole in the City where killing my 18" wheels. No need for winter tires, I have a FXT with winter tires I'll be using whenever it snows.

Maybe we can get together and go up to Bear Mountain one day, I'm up there every other week having fun tearing up the (twisty) roads.

Yes, that was a fun little run. Just finish getting back from having my PERRIN Down & Uppipe installed.

Trying to find out who are tuners somewhat local to Southern CT - Westchester. Did you use someone local to install the pipes?

Trying to find out who are tuners somewhat local to Southern CT - Westchester. Did you use someone local to install the pipes?

I know some of the STi guys I hang with have gone to CT to get tuned I think it was XS Tuning. I will get the info from one of them and send u a PM when i get home. As for install just look for an install meet and do it there.

Lateef, screen-name "motoracer" here on the forum. He's a Subaru Technician/LGT owner who's passionate about our cars.

He's locate in Orangeburg NY, send him a PM.

that's funny you know andy and waldek? they do great work over there.

i work w/ andy over @ BK subaru

i went there once to have my studs replaces so i could use the h&r spacers.

they did for $180

nastycockers go there with their imprezors

Tonight on the Merritt, around 6 pm, from the NY state line till I lost sight at exit 34. Black sedan, yellow fogs, HID, mild tint...

I was in my company car not the GT, or else you would have noticed...

Tonight on the Merritt, around 6 pm, from the NY state line till I lost sight at exit 34. Black sedan, yellow fogs, HID, mild tint...

not me but sounds like my car except I got a wagon & I was goin the opposite way on the merrit :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

huge warning to all merritt pkwy drivers!! the staties have finally decided to seriously patrol the merritt. i drive it every day and in the last week, they have stepped up enforcement between exits 39 and 48.

i saw over 10 staties on my drive home with 3-4 of them gunning off the road. i came so close to getting a ticket tonight. luckily, there was a volvo wagon who was speeding in front of me and i sensed there was a cop around the area and i slowed down while he didn't. needless to say, the volvo is hating me now:icon_mrgr

what type of radar do they use? my passport didn't even go off:icon_conf

for the next few days/weeks gotta be a boyscout on my commute!

I typically go 75-80, I guess this means no more 140 mph on the merrit ?

ouch and now that I am stage two I was going to beat my previous speed once i got a clear road day ....

I typically go 75-80, I guess this means no more 140 mph on the merrit ?

ouch and now that I am stage two I was going to beat my previous speed once i got a clear road day ....

staties are rarely around from 36 down to 33 or so.... (n/b or s/b) the trick to top speed is having another driver scout the road and relay on a cell or a moto radio...

I'm also in stamford and looking forward to high speed runs on the merrit!:icon_mrgr

wow, talk about resurrecting a post:lol:

they patrolled the merritt for that week and stopped right afterwards. its been pretty smooth sailing since:icon_cool

jackass, you just jinxed us all. :lol: How come I hardly see any LGTs on the Merrit? It is a blast to drive on that road.

I spotted ooooahman the other day but he knows it. :lol: Yo your ride looks better than last time. The grill really makes a difference.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: ^

i do see a number of legacies and outbacks on the merritt. too bad they are all non-turbos driven by middle aged folks! the merritt does rock, though.

:lol: even the turbo people are old alot of the time :lol:

saw a silver LGT this morning around 7:30. You came across the TZ with me & went all the way down 287 but you got on the hutch & I got on the merrit. Anyone here?

I also saw that black wagon in nyack again with the chrome dipped stock wheels. I've gotten no response on here though so next time I'm leaving a note on the car so they get on this site already. :lol:

:lol: ^

i do see a number of legacies and outbacks on the merritt. too bad they are all non-turbos driven by middle aged folks! the merritt does rock, though.

hmmm....with that quote maybe you should have bought a Civic SI for the kiddie comradeship lhsa:icon_wink

Fun Merritt run yesterday with an OBXT wagon around 4:45pm from exit 35 to 39. He must have seen my scoop (despite both his and my grey hairs lhsa:icon_mrgr), pulled up behind me, came right up on my tail - read my Boxer Power LegacyGT.com plate frame and then it was punch out and follow the leader time!

Might have been me but I have the stock bulbs in the fogs. I guess with my HIDs they would look kinda yellow....lol. I live up in Bridgeport.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

appeared to have the hog washer treatment..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who's a hog washer???