LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

spotted. Black lgt in Long Island City queens on 37th street stoppped at the the queens blvd traffic light. Had a STI badge on the back, a stuffed animal on the rear shelf and some asian lettters on the front fender. You were on the phone.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JessterCPA
passed a black bently with Giraldo Rivera driving south on river road, cliffside park, nj

OMG!!! I am t3h sp0tt3d!!

:lol:

Jesse

tonight at about 5:45 spotted someone talking on the phone in a silver LGT with tints, taillight tints, exhaust, aftermarket wheels, debadged, front and rear lip spoilers on Route 22 west in union, nj.. drove "with" him for about a mile then we parted ways... which exhaust is that?

tonight at about 5:45 spotted someone talking on the phone in a silver LGT with tints, taillight tints, exhaust, aftermarket wheels, debadged, front and rear lip spoilers on Route 22 west in union, nj.. drove "with" him for about a mile then we parted ways... which exhaust is that?

I think I saw the same car...I was on the east bound side, Silver with tints and dark tailights..

Holy sh*t...it only took me like 1 1/2 yrs to get spotted!! And twice on the same night...I feel better now. Sorry, I didn't see you initially - I was blabbing on the phone w/my wife and she wouldn't hang up - I hate when she does that while I'm driving. Anyway, I was on my way to that big jewlery store on the Rt.22 median in Springfield (trying to replace the wedding band I lost on Friday night before the wife finds out :icon_wink).

BTW - it's a Borla CBE.

I think I saw the same car...I was on the east bound side, Silver with tints and dark tailights..

And that was me again leaving the jewlery store which turns out was closed :icon_mad: . I guess I have to try to keep my wife from finding out for a few more days.....

saw a black lgt in north brunswick, parked close to me in an exxon station.

caught me at my nicotine dealer :)

timing made me think the older lady on line behind you was the GT driver, lol.

are you that silver gt i was seeing a lot of @ governors pt. a while back?

ABP wagon, tint, aftermarket exhaust, dropped, rims on the NJ turnpike by the leonia exits around 5 yesterday. smart money says it was froggert. I was in my bro's abp WRX...

if the wagon was obp and stuck in traffic burning up the clutch then yes, it was me. :lol:

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted: Spec B w/ anthracite wheels, BBK, COBB license plate frame in Wayne Shop Rite Parking lot.

I left you a friendly note.

Jesse

Who was in the Best Buy parking lot in Mt Laruel (I think? Exit 36B or so from 295. I'm never that far down and don't know my towns there.). Silver LGT with paramedic/emergency lights under the rear view mirror. This was around 12/12:30p.