LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity
i thought i had the only blacked out legacy in upper NY/westchester area then on my way to work coming from 684 merging onto the hutch theres a blacked out LGT but he only had 16 inch rims black wit chrome lip i have 18 inch :) and mine is lowered with perrin cans

i thought i had the only blacked out legacy in upper NY/westchester area then on my way to work coming from 684 merging onto the hutch theres a blacked out LGT but he only had 16 inch rims black wit chrome lip i have 18 inch :) and mine is lowered with perrin cans

wagon??... might have been coxx - but i don't know about 16's, unless he's rockin snows??

Guest subiecity
wagon??... might have been coxx - but i don't know about 16's, unless he's rockin snows??

no it was stright up lgt sedan, im gonna try to not sound rude please escuse me if this comes out wrong........ he was more on the hispanic side

no it was stright up lgt sedan, im gonna try to not sound rude please escuse me if this comes out wrong........ he was more on the hispanic side

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how do you know I aint hispanic??? J/K that wasnt me & I'm not hispanic I'm italian

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted a dark blue tinted LGT on 287 east goin thru westchester this morning around 7:15-7:30am. NJ plates. You were in front of me for a while but you got in the right lane & I didn't see where you went from there. Anyone here?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
no my legacy is blacked out completely black car, black rims, black tints.... i drive my work van everymorinig at that time, like 715ish a big blue work van

no my legacy is blacked out completely black car, black rims, black tints.... i drive my work van everymorinig at that time, like 715ish a big blue work van

:confused: :confused: ok, then it's not you :lol: :lol: (I wasn't sayin it was you)

^^^:lol: :lol: :lol: no worries I do the same thing sometimes

ABP LGT going north on the merrit yesterday around 4-4:30pm around new caanan. This morning around 7:15 am sliver LGT headed east on 287 right past the TZ bridge tolls

When? Me maybe?

Edit: roof racks means it aint me, sorry

Flemington Subaru today... black LGT MT LTD wagon with 4 dunlop 3D tires from tirerack waiting for mounting in the cargo :lol:

Clean looking wagon, but stock looking so most likely owner is not here....

just saw a OBP wagon with tints and roof racks at 12:30 pm in pearl river. anyone here? not you coxx, it wasn't that nice (stock suspension, wheels, grill, etc.)

thanks bro :) I'm back to the stock wheels for the winter though. 18s aint gonna cut it with all the potholes. Still need to scrounge up some money for sways too.