LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the time you spend on here...I can't believe this one slipped by you!:lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35764

I knew about the hogzaust. I posted there http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=617463&postcount=37

I was making a hogwasher bj joke but I guess you didnt get it.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

which one of you was it who went out of their way to cut me off to show me your spec b in chatham nj this morning? Seems like you thought I was a non gt model you had to put in its place. if it wasnt for the residential area i would have woke the sleeper and been more playful. show some love next time.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

which one of you was it who went out of their way to cut me off to show me your spec b in chatham nj this morning? Seems like you thought I was a non gt model you had to put in its place. if it wasnt for the residential area i would have woke the sleeper and been more playful. show some love next time.

I have a non GT model and I don't get dissed like that :D

That is FUNNY! Wasn't me tho... :(

Was it an 06 or an 07?? I have only seen one other Spec B, it was an 06..and that was in manhatten a few motnhs ago.

Yesterday. Steinway and 34th ave in Astoria, Queens, NY - not far from the Subaru dealership on Northern Blvd next to NY Harley Davidson. Blue LGT wagon parked.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

:lol:

YOu guys should read the screen name origins thread to figure out why I chose whitetiger.

-I used to work with an avid golfer. One day i mentioned i played alittle and he asked me jokingly how far i could drive the ball. i said i once did around 315 yrds at a driving range. He laughed cause he didnt believe me and then started calling me the white Tiger Woods, which developed in to white tiger. So basically im just a white guy who claims to drive a golf ball far.

That is FUNNY! Wasn't me tho... :(

Was it an 06 or an 07?? I have only seen one other Spec B, it was an 06..and that was in manhatten a few motnhs ago.

it was an 06 (the lighter grey) and had flemington plate frames

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Guest JessterCPA
Saw Jester's sedan at Cleveland's today...what happened to you drivers side front fender/bumper?

Oh yeah. That. I was working late, it was tax season, and I forgot that I parked next to a cement light pole base. The pole had been knocked down by the snow plow, and I wanted to get home so bad that I pulled forward and CRUNCH!. :( I was soo pissed.

I'll get it fixed before I hand the car in.

How was your lunch. We had 8 of us there today.

Jesse

White LGT wagon in midtown manhattan today. Lowered, tinted, with commercial decals on the side and a NASA sticker on back. Was in a Silver bugeye WRX wagon with friend. Gave you a thumbs up and saw you flash the thumbs back. Anyone here?

-L