LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is kind of a stretch... but.. spotted a black lgt with at least a mesh grill of some sort this past Saturday afternoon around 3pm give or take 2 hours.. on route 6 heading toward the JV mall from right around the baldwin shopping center chillis area... I was coming from the other direction up the hill there..

Guest subiecity
u sure it was a GT i have 2.5i....and i was headed to the JV mall on saturday with my GF, it was certaily about 3pm ish i dont even remeber what time but it was definitely me

u sure it was a GT i have 2.5i....and i was headed to the JV mall on saturday with my GF, it was certaily about 3pm ish i dont even remeber what time but it was definitely me

ehh, coulda been a 2.5i... I basically saw the legacy front, and a black mesh grill, I think there was an emblem in there.

^^^^ I dont bother that much anymore for exactly that reason :lol:

Though I did spot a black sedan on bleecker street in manhattan on Christmas eve around 10:15 pm

were you on your way to get some chinese food :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh man I had to say it. Just givin you a hard time Heights, I still :wub: you

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go eat some cod!

:lol: :lol: yo I got bacalla & calamari comin outta my ears. I've got so much leftovers I've been eatin it every day. I love it!!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Chineese food on christmas is the best thing ev4r!! I was doen there on the 25th at the best place in china town-Hop Kee. The food there pwns!!

Hell Yeah! My fam and I have been eating there for more than 20 years. I was down there at the eyeglass place on Mott earlier today.

Guest subiecity
hmm my turn.......exactly 715am this morning on RT 35 exit 6 katonah, a tanish/silver GT or spec B, merged onto the saw mill then merged again onto 684, maybe 18 inch rims spec B rims painted gunmetal black, maybe lowered, tints drives like an animal cut me off while merging and swerving in and out of traffic maybe doin about 90 ish ...i was in my blue werk van i flashed my lghts at u

hmm my turn.......exactly 715am this morning on RT 35 exit 6 katonah, a tanish/silver GT or spec B, merged onto the saw mill then merged again onto 684, maybe 18 inch rims spec B rims painted gunmetal black, maybe lowered, tints drives like an animal cut me off while merging and swerving in and out of traffic maybe doin about 90 ish ...i was in my blue werk van i flashed my lghts at u

:hide:

Guest subiecity
yea i was right behind u soon as u got onto the ramp, u must saw me gettin on to the onramp and u wanted to get ahead of me and u just peaced out, i tried following in my blue work truck i was already doin 80 and i coudlnt keep up