LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

that sounds like my wagon except i don't have tints, rear bike rack and i wasn't on passaic ave... i do, however, have that plate :icon_wink

Spotted:

ABP Wagon parked at the strip mall on Passaic Ave. Looks like it had tints, rear bike rack, and the "YOU GOT BEAT BY A WAGON" license plate frame.

Jesse

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is exciting...I finally got spotted! I was at my favorite place for lunch, Cleveland's Tap Room...cheapest place around. I can get a burger and a pint of Guinness for 6 bucks.

wow, what town is that in?

Sounds like a good place for a meat.:)

Next time I go I'll double check but it might be a Mon-Fri lunch deal. They have an express lunch menu and it is limited but being that it includes any beer on tap and they have Guinness it is all good. The other day I met my friend at Wendy's and after we both paid like 7 bucks we looked at each other like we got ripped.

Guest JessterCPA
Next time I go I'll double check but it might be a Mon-Fri lunch deal. They have an express lunch menu and it is limited but being that it includes any beer on tap and they have Guinness it is all good. The other day I met my friend at Wendy's and after we both paid like 7 bucks we looked at each other like we got ripped.

Wow! Cool beans. I am going back there today for lunch. Cheifs Burger FTW!! I tried parking next to you, but it is a reserved space.

You going today?

BTW, it's in Caldwell.

Jesse

Hmmm....PBJ and a tangarine or a cheddar cheeseburger, fries and a Guinness. I think the PBJ will hold till tomorrow.

I usually sit on the far side of the bar from where you come in, I'll have a pullover on that is gray/green and off-white. Oh and a Guinness in hand

Guest JessterCPA
Hmmm....PBJ and a tangarine or a cheddar cheeseburger, fries and a Guinness. I think the PBJ will hold till tomorrow.

I usually sit on the far side of the bar from where you come in, I'll have a pullover on that is gray/green and off-white. Oh and a Guinness in hand

It was great meeting you. As soon as I pulled in, I saw your car.

No burgers today though :(. I got the cheesesteak a la Caldwell Chiefs. Very good indeed.

See ya soon!

Jesse

I thought you came in just to say hi then left....just so you know if you sit at the bar anything on the express menu includes a soda or draft beer.

Nice to meet you, maybe I'll catch up with you at the next meet or at Cleveland's

*****Forgot to mention that the express lunch menu is only good on week days so Cleveland's might not be the perfect spot for a meet, though there is a large parking lot out back...hmmmm

yeah you never noticed that? :lol:

I was driving slow cause I snapped a wheel stud torquingf my nuts and was going to get it fixed in Goshen. You wouldnt have spotted me if I was driving normaly. BTW yesterday made me realize how much speed limits suck lol.

yeah you never noticed that? :lol:

I was driving slow cause I snapped a wheel stud torquingf my nuts and was going to get it fixed in Goshen. You wouldnt have spotted me if I was driving normaly. BTW yesterday made me realize how much speed limits suck lol.

i spotted you and sped up.

i also waved as i passed you.

your info says bronx ny that's why i wondered.

did you go to a&w?

Saw a silver GT with the 2.5GT removed and a red rear sway bar on Bronx River/Sprain a little before 9. That was a fun little run from Yonkess to Fordham :)

Yes, that was a fun little run. Just finish getting back from having my PERRIN Down & Uppipe installed.

I see you're located in The Bronx as well. I see a very nice LGT park off of Rhinelander every morning. Is that you?