LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

hey did anyone one see that phatass RBP sedan witht teh rain guards, rockerpanel trim, and ltie tint and mud flaps...?

me neither...but she's coming...

mom purchased mudflaps, snow and rims, fianceee ordered all weather mats and rocker panel trim, and the rain guards... well i'm waiting to hear back from cheam motors on apart #

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today, around 2 o clock on the meadowbrook by roosevelt field mall. You passed me in traffic, then I passed you, you followed me then i got off at the mall exit. Nice car! It looks just like mine used to. How dark are your tints? They looked about like mine or maybe a little darker mine are 20% rear windows 35% front windows and limo back window. The stuff i had that you might've noticed is it is lowered on iON springs, has grill painted OBP to match body, tinted rear lights with cutouts, debadged. You might've noticed the cobb tuned license plate bracket to indicate the stage II as well. Anyway i really enjoyed seeing your car because i never see LGTs especially one in the same color with similar tints!!

today, around 2 o clock on the meadowbrook by roosevelt field mall. You passed me in traffic, then I passed you, you followed me then i got off at the mall exit. Nice car! It looks just like mine used to. How dark are your tints? They looked about like mine or maybe a little darker mine are 20% rear windows 35% front windows and limo back window. The stuff i had that you might've noticed is it is lowered on iON springs, has grill painted OBP to match body, tinted rear lights with cutouts, debadged. You might've noticed the cobb tuned license plate bracket to indicate the stage II as well. Anyway i really enjoyed seeing your car because i never see LGTs especially one in the same color with similar tints!!

Wasn't me, but it sounds like we have pretty much the same car. OBP, Tints, Stage II, blacked out rear lights with cut out, mine is lowered on pinks though. I'm in nassau all the time. I'll have to keep my out for you and now the other guy as well. Are you on LISC?

today around 4 pm, spotted an 05 SWP sedan, tints, gunmetal or black wheels with polished lip, HIDs, and what looked to me like Greddy SP2s out the back. it had a rear plate frame from MSPT tuning. seen near rallye lexus (glen cove area), long island. is that anyone on here? u prolly didnt see me anyway, i was driving a 97 corolla and u overtook me pretty fast :lol:

Wasn't me, but it sounds like we have pretty much the same car. OBP, Tints, Stage II, blacked out rear lights with cut out, mine is lowered on pinks though. I'm in nassau all the time. I'll have to keep my out for you and now the other guy as well. Are you on LISC?

I'm actually not on LISC because I haven't been spending too much time in LI. In a few months i will be moving to either LI or Deleware full time for work so you may see me joining LISC then or possibly DESC? if i end up in deleware. Well i can't wait to see your car around either sounds like we have similar taste in cars...

Guest subiecity
today on 684 about 4 pm....clearly an unmodded legacy 2.5i, silver..no tints, no spoiler, no rims, same ide height, no front lip....BONE STOCK......rearend lettering said LEGACYXR, , everone calls me a ricer....at least i attempted to mod this car as far as i can go hahaha im sorrry no XR for me

Guest subiecity
again today on 684 a black LGT stock rims dark tints on rear, light tints front, car bra on front...i gave him n his buddy a big rock on sign lets see if they are a part of LGT.com or if i just looked like a complete fool waving at him

today on 684 about 4 pm....clearly an unmodded legacy 2.5i, silver..no tints, no spoiler, no rims, same ide height, no front lip....BONE STOCK......rearend lettering said LEGACYXR, , everone calls me a ricer....at least i attempted to mod this car as far as i can go hahaha im sorrry no XR for me

:lol: :lol: that's one of those craptastic bill kolb GX-R's :lol:http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20947&highlight=kolb

I dont think the link to the site works anymore. Either way. It's a 2.5i with extra badges & aftermarket leather.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

dude that's not my gxr. I have a GT wagon.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^ no you dont. You just want people to think you have a GT :lol:

you're right, it's actually an outback base model that I de-badged, lowered, & switched hoods for a scooped hood so people think I got the GT :lol: :lol:

^^^ the lengths people will go to, to make their 2.5i seem cooler ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (breathe breathe) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: