LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

if anyone spotted my car I'd be worried, considering it's left the garage less than a dozen times since early november..... but the company car is finally gone, time to put some miles on the beast.......

saw a stock looking blue LGT limited wagon w/ no front plate coming out of the goodwill in stamford.... probably not anyone on here....

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted white legacy parked in the basement of the palisades mall. Had an legacygt.com license frame.

Not me, but...

I remember I parked my Black Maxima down there once and when I returned to my car after several hours it was covered in a powdery cement dust from the ceiling.

Never again.

Don't think so..no one's ever seen my effin car!

If it makes you feel better I have spotted you and you spotted me on 287. I just never said anything. Chaulk it up to just being lazy.

I see a lot of Legacy's but don't post up the sightings in this thread.

Guest Gitster
My twin, ABP or NBP LGT behind me on Palen Rd in East Fishkill / Hopewell Junction NY. Turned from Rt 52 to Palen Rd then took a left on Rt 82, i went right. We were stuck behind two giant construction vehicles going about 15mph. That was today 1/15 around 10:45am. I can almost guarantee your not on this forum.

OBP 2.5i with MD plates driven by an older man with a beard today around 4:14-5pm on the merrit pkwy all the way over the TZ bridge.

If you're on here, you're a complete jackass. You unsafely tried to pass me where there was no room about 5 times. I was so happy to see you flying by everyone in the right lane on the bridge & then get caught behind someone going 40mph & ended up back behind me again. Stop driving like a retard

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

OBP 2.5i with MD plates driven by an older man with a beard today around 4:14-5pm on the merrit pkwy all the way over the TZ bridge.

If you're on here, you're a complete jackass. You unsafely tried to pass me where there was no room about 5 times. I was so happy to see you flying by everyone in the right lane on the bridge & then get caught behind someone going 40mph & ended up back behind me again. Stop driving like a retard

Bested spotted post ever. :lol:

Bested spotted post ever. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if he's on here there's no way he's gonna answer to being called out like that :lol: Whatever, whoever it was is a jackass. dude literally tried to pass me like 5 times & couldn't get by. Then he finally flew by in the right lane. Anyone who takes that bridge knows that aint gonna work & just stay in the lane you're in. What a dumbass.

(I meant MD plates like a Dr btw)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.