LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a guy at i hop in branchburg with a ABP LGT sedan, with rotas.. forgot to ask you for your name :confused:

Hey - did someone steal my car at lunchtime? I work 1/2 mile from there. Your sure it wasn't me passing by? :-)

Ralph

Looked like a silver legacy (don't know if it was a 2.5i or GT, didn't see the front and was too far away to see if there were badges) in the Superfresh parking lot on the corner of 130 and 571 tonight. I saw you on my way out and turned like a retard towards you and slowly drove over. You flashed some lights at me and I highbeamed you really quick. Anyone here?

This was most likely me. Me and my buddies typically hang out there. I have a BSM 05 GT w/ a spoiler(or wing or whatever) and no badges.

Saw a GRP LGT heading southbound on rt 1 near the 95 exit in pennsy, managed to spot the driver giving me a peace sign. Just wanna return the props :woowoo:

hey i just caught you out of the corner of my eye before you passed, wasnt sure if you saw me or not.

hey i just caught you out of the corner of my eye before you passed, wasnt sure if you saw me or not.

Yeah I just noticed the sexy red LGT right before you stuck your hand out, had I not been blastin the AC with the windows up I would have givin ya props back hah.

Guest heightsgtltd
black GT with grapefruit shooters and stickers on rear 3/4 window going into cortland town center mall off of rt6

black GT with grapefruit shooters and stickers on rear 3/4 window going into cortland town center mall off of rt6

lol that may have been me, did u see the front side or only rear? Front should have had a grille w/ GT and fmic.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I saw a white 08 lgt driving on route 6 toward Jefferson Valley a few days ago around 6pm ish. I wish i had more of a description. It was a white 20 something guy from what I could tell.

I also saw a dgm lgt on rt 22 in Armonk a few days ago around 8 or 8:30am.

Lame spotted postings but thats all I have for now..

Last night around midnight, black LGT with aftermarket rims at Edgewater. Was that you whitetiger?

Just now (7am), route 17 south and then 80 east to Green St exit - silver 2.5i Wagon with a dented bumper and nasty Bill Kolb Jr dealer badging... Anyone?