LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red GT with VERY throaty exhaust by the Hess Depot in Hackensack, followed you through Bogota into Ridgefield Park...

That was me; sorry didn't see the post sooner.... Thanks for the compliment. I had just left court and was heading back to my office in North Bergen.

LG

What kind of exhaust is it? I liked it :cool:

I had it custom-made by the guys down at Precision Tuning. Basically it's magnaflow mufflers w tips and I believe a HKS downpipe...

traffic court?!?!? haha hope not.

No, I'm an attorney in the area, actually was at the Hackensack Worker's Comp court that morning. But I have been in the Bergen County Traffic Court many times and it's a mad-house.... LOL

LG

I had it custom-made by the guys down at Precision Tuning. Basically it's magnaflow mufflers w tips and I believe a HKS downpipe...

No, I'm an attorney in the area, actually was at the Hackensack Worker's Comp court that morning. But I have been in the Bergen County Traffic Court many times and it's a mad-house.... LOL

LG

I went to high school with Thomas Legg who is a lawyer in North Bergen.

I went to high school with Thomas Legg who is a lawyer in North Bergen.

Name sounds familiar but not from practicing since he only started a year ago...

Is it T.J. because if so I know him too....

LG

Name sounds familiar but not from practicing since he only started a year ago...

Is it T.J. because if so I know him too....

LG

Yup thats him. We both went to Paramus Catholic. He was a grade below me.

passed by a blue 06-07 GT on the henry hudson pkwy around 6:30pm today. it was debadged except for the GT and an "X" after it? you had a rear lip spoiler and your rear passenger side was pretty banged up

passed by a blue 06-07 GT on the henry hudson pkwy around 6:30pm today. it was debadged except for the GT and an "X" after it? you had a rear lip spoiler and your rear passenger side was pretty banged up

Maybe it was one of the Bill Kolb GTX specials?

Guest JessterCPA
Spotted Black LGT w/ Maryland plates behind me this morning on Alps Road in Wayne NJ this morning approx 815am.