LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

I don't usually travel a lot during the day. I get to work at 7am and leave around 6pm. My commute one way is 7 minutes. Not a lot of chances to spot anyone. Every other day or so, I'll go get some lunch locally. But if you want to "spot" my car lol, come by Ridgefield Park.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, probably me, but if it really had chrome rims NOT ME!!!!:lol: Me no likee chrome rims on leggy... ;) No disrespect to the members of the Blingdom...

Today around 4pm, white '08 LGT sedan on chrome rims, possibly lowered @ main street in Bogota (next to quick check). Also, Black LGT Sedan on temp tags on queen anne rd in teaneck.

Hey man, was that you in Fort Lee this past Thursday around 5-6pm by the Staples? I saw a SWP LGT with aftermarket rims heading north on Fletcher Ave/9W, I think it had CT plates. I was in my SWP wagon heading South towards 46/95 and was hi-beamed so I flashed back. Nice ride. What rims are they?

That was me... Nice looking wagon. The wheels are 18x7.5 Drag-19 (NOT CHROME!!!!):lol:

Whats up guys. New to da forums here. Saw a white LGT with either a dark bronze or gunmetal rims around rutgers on saturday. Dont remember the street but it was somewheres around the New Brunswick train station. I was going to da Mongolion BBQ place at 1 penn plaza. Anyways nice ride.

Whats up guys. New to da forums here. Saw a white LGT with either a dark bronze or gunmetal rims around rutgers on saturday. Dont remember the street but it was somewheres around the New Brunswick train station. I was going to da Mongolion BBQ place at 1 penn plaza. Anyways nice ride.

Welcome to the hood!!!

Spotted a black 08 LGT with Yankees vanity plates at DelMonico's in Colonie. He also had a JDM B4 badge on the trunk. I tagged it with parts reciept from my baja, Figured he/she was already a member, so I just scribbled the local clubs URL on there.

This morning at around 11:30, maybe closer to 12 I spotted a beautiful blue LGT on RT 23 North around Wayne, NJ. Whoever this was clearly was teasing me by showing me how much faster your turbo car really is!

Guest JessterCPA
4am in the city today, 08 QSM Spec B on 53rd and 6th (aka chicken and rice)

Damn! Does EVERYONE go there?