LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week (don't remember the day of the week), early evening...driving down Route 10 East through Denville...

White 2008 Legacy GT sedan...smoked taillamps, HID kit, tinted windows and lowered suspension...

I was the dude in the grey 2007 GT wagon...lost ya at the traffic light just before the entrance ramp for I-287.

Spotted: black '08 GT with HID's on Friday at around 7:15PM on Washington Ave. Ext. in Albany headed towards Crossgates Commons.

Anyone here?

That was me... I was almost embarrassed that i might have been spotted, my car was dirty as hell, and yours i could see myself in the paint...lol

Last week (don't remember the day of the week), early evening...driving down Route 10 East through Denville...

White 2008 Legacy GT sedan...smoked taillamps, HID kit, tinted windows and lowered suspension...

I was the dude in the grey 2007 GT wagon...lost ya at the traffic light just before the entrance ramp for I-287.

that was me, I saw ya right before i got stuck at the light then I got on 287 South. Nice wagon by the way

That was me... I was almost embarrassed that i might have been spotted, my car was dirty as hell, and yours i could see myself in the paint...lol

Haha... and that was DIRTY for my car. Both my girlfriend and mom made comments last week that it was the dirtiest they'd ever seen it.

i cleaned up the intake/inlet area tightened down a bunch of stuff got a new clutch in. IAM was pegged at .62 because i tinkered with my setup and by re-routing a coupe of crankcase lines and cleaning up the inlet(i originally didnt have a clamp on the compressor outlet) i skewed the amount of airflow it originally was tuned for.

prior tune i saw 305 tops on maf g/s, last night i saw 380 g/s :). However i think the amount of fuel he adds, and other alterations change the amount the maf measures. It pulls good though :).

Cool. I really need to datalog mines a bit as well. I had an annoying rattle/chatter coming from the turbo which turned out to be my WG flapper not fully seated at idle. I had to re-adjust the length of the actuator arm a bit but I think I'm spooling a little faster now. Trying not to push it too hard right now.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Red GT with VERY throaty exhaust by the Hess Depot in Hackensack, followed you through Bogota into Ridgefield Park...

Red GT parked in Hackensack by the hospital with Blue SPT decals on the doors...

Not mine but im in RP also. I got a ABP GT im on main st.