LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White LGT parked in front of Cheeburger Cheeburger tonight in Mercer Mall. Had a thule roof rack, clear bra, and stockers mounted with contiextremes?

dude how closely did you examine the car, did you get the tire preasure too, do you know what kind of springs and sways were on it too?

dude how closely did you examine the car, did you get the tire preasure too, do you know what kind of springs and sways were on it too?

well to his defense, i think the thule brand name is pretty noticeable (white lettering on black steel), and the contiextremes have a very obvious tread pattern-i own them too. the clear bra would need closer inspection...

LOL, what can I say, it looked almost exactly like my car. Like what vkchu said, the rack is pretty easy to spot as well as the tread pattern of the ContiExtremes. And.. I noticed the clear bra since it was parked right in front of the entrance to Cheeburger Cheeburger and we had a few minutes to kill while we waited for the rest of party to arrive. :lol:

usually post up in the NE spotted. but here in Albany for business on western ave. Red LGT sedan parked RIGHT next to me at the hotel NY plates. you know you parked there on purpose! my NH plates LGT 5MT wagon. good to spot you.

Last night around midnight, black LGT with aftermarket rims at Edgewater. Was that you whitetiger?

Just now (7am), route 17 south and then 80 east to Green St exit - silver 2.5i Wagon with a dented bumper and nasty Bill Kolb Jr dealer badging... Anyone?

That may have been me. I was there for the car meet at BnN.

Guest JessterCPA
Why doesnt anyone spot me I work down in North Brunswick and drive down from the Bronx and never get spotted. I was ever on 1 North at 8am :lol:

We spot you, but try to erase that image from our minds. :lol::wub:

hey badfish11 are you from Carmel? the car u spotted was in carmel..and i live there :lol:

also on I-84 inbetween exit 2-3 in CT I spotted a dark blue LGT with tints..and I know you saw me cuz of our "spirited driving" haha

I was in the GRP LGT with gold wheels

-Chris