LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did he have really dark tinted windows?? yeah i actually think i know the car, now tht you mention it. he used to do this forum.. he does tinting window stuff for some $$... i forget his name.. actually i met him at wegmans

His car was coming towards me, so I didn't notice any tinted windows. I did notice that his wheels were real dirty though!

I'm surprised no one spotted me, I've been seeing a lot of Legacys lately. :( A couple NAs but debadged and grillin me like whoa =x

haha

yeah, i dont believe ive been spotted either, but i like the anonymity :]

On the Parkway yesterda,y 7/6 after lunch, come back north from AC stuck in traffic with Silver Legacy NA thou. And the traffic for 8 miles was caused by an H2 with flat tire. If any of you were stuck in that, lets all get Pissed together for a freakin FLAT TIRE!

Guest JessterCPA
Yesterday approx 545pm on Rt 46 East in Pine Brook. ABP sedan w/rims. You were right behind me.

Guest LGT-NY
black GT with grapefruit shooters and stickers on rear 3/4 window going into cortland town center mall off of rt6

That was me!!! I was going to meet up with an STI I just raced on Rt. 6. Pulled two cars BTW!

Guest heightsgtltd
That was me!!! I was going to meet up with an STI I just raced on Rt. 6. Pulled two cars BTW!

:lol:

how do you know, that was almost a month ago :lol:

Guest LGT-NY
:lol:

how do you know, that was almost a month ago :lol:

Because I was in that area on that day, My brother lives in Mahopac, I was on my way over there. I have two black grenade stickers on my 3/4 window. I guess im not positive but it seemed to fit. Did the one you saw have a spoiler, or blacked out tailights? If so, it was probably j255c. If it was spoilerless with stock tailights, i'm pretty sure it was me.