LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This evening around 7ish , Black LGT Wagon at Gregory Blvd, Marvin St, and Calf Pasture Beach Rd. Female driver.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Spotted a Regal Blue Legacy with dark tinted rear windows turning left onto Route 70 from the GSP exit 88.

-John

I never thought I would get spotted but I think that was me.

I also got pulled over by teh popo later that day while attempting to pass some one back on my way to cherry hill area.

Good news though the trooper was a good guy and let me go with a warning :)

spotted two lgts, one OBP on madison at 8:28am going towards downtown after it came up quick on quail.

Then a ABP(blue) with i believe were volks on madison going uptown by the museum. 8:30am

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Saw in my rearview mirror today, at about 7:25a, a SWP LGT just as I was going down the Quakerbridge Rd -> Rt 1 South ramp. I saw you for a split second, wasn't sure what I really saw, glanced up again at the mirror and saw that your car was exactly like mine.

SWP, stock spoiler, looked stock pretty much. Anyone here?

How about this? Anyone know of any Black 2.5RS's (GC) with Prodrive P7's that go through the West Windsor area? I saw one yesterday on my way to work. Stared at them for a second but didn't get a chance to really wave.

slimjoe, I am in the WW area and haven't seen you yet. I do occasionally see a Black LGT with tints on Old Trenton Rd. My LGT isn't my DD so you prob wouldn't see it on a weekday. It's mostly out on weekends for now.

black lgt spoolin up on the rotary off of 9 around 740pm tonight heading up toward bear mtn it looked like. I was at the mobil station.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

black LGT wagon, still badged, nice exhaust and gunmetal? rims heading down Route 7 south at the bottom end of Wilton (near DMV) on Sat night... sounded like an automatic the way you were on and off the throttle (was at that tavern on 7 place w/my CJ-7)

Wow, your first post in the spotted thread. Congrats. I happened to park next to you. I happened to be there for an interview.

Is there some light tint on the rear glass? Looks like something peeled at the top.

You got the car from Wayne? The guys are pretty nice there. I had my rear glass replaced twice there due to bad radio signal when the defroster was on.

Thanks, ive actually been reading off this site since my WRX but i just register yesterday. I Like them over at wayne they are nice, better than ramsey. That Tint was there when i got it, i didnt buy it new. after i crashed my WRX i realized buying new is a loss of 4K once you drive the thing off the lot. besides im goin to get new tints soon. i want my car too be a sleeper. so nothing flashy.

Black GT Wagon, tinted, with a car seat in the back and NY plates at Costco in Norwalk this evening.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

white gt (i think, didnt get good look) sedan nj plates getting TOWED near w59th/11th tues evening by the west side. bad news for the owner-front wheels were in the air...