LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Damn! Does EVERYONE go there?

lol once a week for the past few weeks for me.

05-07 NBP Legacy wagon by the Clifton circle around 9am today, caught it last second so i'm not sure if it was a GT or not.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twas me, i would have played with you but i was on my way to get retuned. Car is pulling now more than ever its pretty ridiculous. Oh i also have a fmic :wub: Your car looks good with those taillight tints.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

twas me, i would have played with you but i was on my way to get retuned. Car is pulling now more than ever its pretty ridiculous. Oh i also have a fmic :wub: Your car looks good with those taillight tints.

oooh ok...yea i thought i saw the front mount but my eyes rnt the best..o well and thanks your gt deff looks good too

Guest heightsgtltd

Tonight around 6pm, silver GT sedan with rims (maybe silver rotas?) parked on 86th and Lex in the city..

I was on foot, and thought about knocking on the window to say hi :lol:

Why the retune?? New mods?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

i cleaned up the intake/inlet area tightened down a bunch of stuff got a new clutch in. IAM was pegged at .62 because i tinkered with my setup and by re-routing a coupe of crankcase lines and cleaning up the inlet(i originally didnt have a clamp on the compressor outlet) i skewed the amount of airflow it originally was tuned for.

prior tune i saw 305 tops on maf g/s, last night i saw 380 g/s :). However i think the amount of fuel he adds, and other alterations change the amount the maf measures. It pulls good though :).

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Friday night around 11 on Washington ave in Bergenfield, spotted a lowered, white LGT with aftermarket wheels and OEM spoiler. I was in front of Dunkin Donuts with a group of friends when I heard the boxer rumble.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Guest heightsgtltd
Last night around 11:45pm, on Riverside in the 150s in NYC. Silver GT sedan with MA plates

Friday night around 11 on Washington ave in Bergenfield, spotted a lowered, white LGT with aftermarket wheels and OEM spoiler. I was in front of Dunkin Donuts with a group of friends when I heard the boxer rumble.

I grew up in Bergenfield. Do those Morons called "The Slightly Insane 4 Wheelers" still hang out there. Talk about WT. There was this one girl I knew who joined the group and I asked her "what it took to get in" she smiled and popped the hood, it was nothing but a grounding kit. Those hillbillies would sit in that Dunkin Donuts parking lot all night. The one guy during Christmas time puts lights, raindeers, and a wreath on his Uncle Rico's Van. :lol:

Guest JessterCPA

I spotted the same de-badged ABP LGT w/ Anthracite wheels in Wayne twice last night. Once in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot on 23 North, and another right across the street in the HomeGoods parking lot.

Looks just like my old car. :wub:

I grew up in Bergenfield. Do those Morons called "The Slightly Insane 4 Wheelers" still hang out there. Talk about WT. There was this one girl I knew who joined the group and I asked her "what it took to get in" she smiled and popped the hood, it was nothing but a grounding kit. Those hillbillies would sit in that Dunkin Donuts parking lot all night. The one guy during Christmas time puts lights, raindeers, and a wreath on his Uncle Rico's Van. :lol:

I though they hung out in Wendy's near hickory ave. :lol::lol::lol:

I spotted the same de-badged ABP LGT w/ Anthracite wheels in Wayne twice last night. Once in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot on 23 North, and another right across the street in the HomeGoods parking lot.

Looks just like my old car. :wub:

That was me at Dunkin Donuts... meet up with a bunch of people (from an RSX forum) every Tuesday.. but lately we've been hangin out more than once a week lol. Tonight we'll be at Starbucks on 23.

I though they hung out in Wendy's near hickory ave. :lol::lol::lol:

I lived right near there on East Johnson Ave. that place is crazy at night. That drive thru is always packed even though there is a BK down the street with no wait.