LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heightsgtltd
Parked SWP LGT on 41st and 10th this afternoon... grenade launcher exhausts, and what looked like SSR's

Spotted about 5 minutes ago on Rt 23 southbound near Jefferson or New Foundland NJ. Blue LGT wagon w/tint, lowered, and exhaust. I was in OBP 08 Wrx 5 door. Was going to give you a thumbs up but you pulled off before we caught up.-L

subscribe

i live in mass, work in northern CT, but i'll be driving back and forth to manhatten every mondays and wednesday afternoon/night for the next 10 weeks.

i usually take 91->95 or 84->685->hutchinson

look for an 06 OBP GT, cleared headlights, RBS grill and lip, 5000K HIDs, ravspec lip spoiler, tints, JDM aerospats, and new wheels in a few weeks!

subscribe

i live in mass, work in northern CT, but i'll be driving back and forth to manhatten every mondays and wednesday afternoon/night for the next 10 weeks.

i usually take 91->95 or 84->685->hutchinson

look for an 06 OBP GT, cleared headlights, RBS grill and lip, 5000K HIDs, ravspec lip spoiler, tints, JDM aerospats, and new wheels in a few weeks!

Welcome:)

Denial is your best friend

alright.. who was that silver 08 GT that sped by me and honked on the hutchinson pkwy tonight around 11:30pm? HIDs and yellow fogs

i couldnt follow because i was afraid my 40K+ miles RE92's would make me crash in the rain :(

40K miles on my RE92s and chasing an 08 with fresh rubbers (RE92 or not) in rain on the hutchinson pkwy is not my idea of testing the quality if my tires :)

i have Falken Zeix 912's for the summer coming in the mail :)

they gonna be on for the meat? and will your car be clean for a change???:lol:

Yeah, but with the same scrapes and dings as last time, plus a few new ones. :mad:

So what are these Zigens you got? I checked out some of those, they are pretty light and they look pretty good, they are not blatant knock-offs of something else like Rotas. I couldn't figure out how to pronounce the name so I got BBS's instead. :cool:

About 10amish, Spotted an 05(?) SWP GT, tinted tails, fogs, (rbs?) grille w/ gt emblem, tints, etc. On Rt 6. Got off at Strawberry Rd.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.