LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screw you bitch! i spotted your ass like a week ago on 84. posted it and you don't reply. but you reply to some n00b spot?! you gettin it at 4/20:lol::spin::lol:

for the amount of ppl that post here i never read it. I am on 84 a lot tho to go back and forth to work.

you remember what kind of numbers they were puttin up? i need to run my car in the quarter. i have never actually dragged before. so i'm really wondering how bad i'll be at launching my car!

no, i was busy autoxing, so i only spotted them on the way back to staging. They looked mostly stock so i would imagine that they would in the low 14s/high 13s.

yuuuuup

i was at the millburn area with the rest of the impreza guys.. we were hanging out at that park in millburn. played football there for a while

i think my friend spotted you and yelled out LGT!!! and when i looked i saw a black one.. i think near that main downtown area by the train station

I concur. Aaron's car does look good.

Side note: Where I work, I have a neighbor with a blue LGT sedan. He's on the forums now :) madabs is his name on the forum. Anyone need an intake? He's selling one CHEAAAAAAP! Really cool guy!

Saw a few of note on the way home:

GRP LGT Sedan at the Danbury/Ridgefield line on Rt 7 heading North around 5:10.

RBP LGT Sedan in Wilton around 5:20 heading north

Black 2.5i sedan in Westport taking a right onto Wilton Rd. around 5:30 (younger driver, car full of people.)

Wrecked :eek: Forester XT on Compo Rd. North in Westport around 5:30.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.