LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted red lgt with blk hood and i believe blk rims with silver lip parked near westchester and tremont ave near the train station tonight....

and a stock spec b along the service road of the bruckner expressway around 4:30pm

Got Torque ?

Silver LGT with smoked tails by GSP on Paramus road and possibly exited onto Route 4.

Had a nasty 'dimple' on the left rear bumper.

Was gonna honk and wave but was blocked by 4-5 cars in front of me/behind you.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

3 Yesterday:

Red OBXT in Stamford around 1:45PM on the Merritt, getting on at 36?

Blue Baja XT heading North on the Merritt from Stamford to Norwalk (where I got off)

White Legacy Wagon on I-95 around 2:00ish at exit 15

1 This morning:

Silver LGT in Wilton around 8:15AM heading south on 7.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Silver LGT with smoked tails by GSP on Paramus road and possibly exited onto Route 4.

Had a nasty 'dimple' on the left rear bumper.

Was gonna honk and wave but was blocked by 4-5 cars in front of me/behind you.

Yeah - that was me....I'm still pissed - I got that "dimple" a couple of weeks ago when I was rear-ended on the GSP by an old guy in a Durango. He was convinced I could just "bang it out" but I just got the estimate on Monday for $2800 :eek:!

On the bright side, I guess I'm going to go the JDM rear bumper route.

and some knuckle with his hat on sideways in DGM or shrek B this morning by new milford/oradell - new/no plates <- congrats, now fix your hat, you look like an idiot...

sounds like one of the mechs at liberty subaru service department.

liberty is in oradell and he probably installed something on the car and went for a test drive. all the guys that work there always has a hat on crooked.

i went to high school in oradell, so i know a few of the guys there. white suburban rich daddies gangsta's out to get you in subarus, yo.

spotted red lgt with blk hood and i believe blk rims with silver lip parked near westchester and tremont ave near the train station tonight....

and a stock spec b along the service road of the bruckner expressway around 4:30pm

WTH have you been??? nice to see you back on the forum! - hope everything is well w/ you...

liberty is in oradell and he probably installed something on the car and went for a test drive. all the guys that work there always has a hat on crooked.

i went to high school in oradell, so i know a few of the guys there. white suburban rich daddies gangsta's out to get you in subarus, yo.

you are probably right about that :lol:

but i hope he has a legacy, reads this thread & fixes his hat :p

it's even worse when they're rich daddie buys them a BMW. I work in Ridgewood and alot of the high school kids think they're 'ghetto' it is quite annoying... and by quite I mean big time...

I just got my Subie back from Liberty today... new exhaust pipe, and seat warmers....

Guest JessterCPA
reading comprehension > Jesse

translation for Jesse...

kids from Ridgewood think that theyre Ghetto. AKA 'Wiggas.'

OK. Still shaking my head...but OK.

Jesse, they are like these kids \/ \/ \/

http://prefixmag.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/icy_hot_stuntaz.jpg

Reminds me of the kids on getoffourisland.com

best website evar!!!! Check out the vids if you get a chance.

wow.

i didn't think my comment would bring these stuntaz back. hahaha these guys from the rich hoodz of Baltimore has been around for years..

i remember when they started threatening the older crowd on bimmerforums because the forum guys made fun of his stuntaz crew. it was very very bad..

i wonder if that thread still exists

Black LGT Sedan on the Merritt heading north in Norwalk at 3:00 this afternoon. I was in my OB, honked, then got smacked upside the head by the wife. "You're not even in your car, idiot! He's not going to know why you're honking. Your license plate frame doesn't say 'My other car is a GT'" :lol:
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.