Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, were you @ the Dentist?!

LOL

It looked pretty stoock from the behind but I'd never know.

Our cars are as sleeper as it can get!!

:lol:

i wasnt at the dentist, but i think i was parked near something that i thoght was the dentist. i was heading over my friend's place that lives on palisades ave. but his driveway sucks, so i usually park at that lot next to his place.

but my car isnt stock.. it's slammed to the ground (i scrape EVERYWHERE, especially in bergen/hudson county), and i have OZ rims on right now.. so it probably wasnt me.

Well if your 2.5i looks like every other 2.5i then I highly doubt anyone would pay your car any mind.

i have some exterior mods done to it, ill throw on some more just to be more noticeable lol. hopefully ill get spotted

haha yeah, probably.

well im from englewood cliffs, so i'm always on palisades ave. you'll see me driving up and down lemoine/sylvan ave a lot.

Plus i'm always down at the mitsuwa/edgewater meets every wednesdays. so especially wednesdays i usually just chill in the fort lee area before heading down to the meets.

Mountain Creek for the first time this season. :lol: It's only 25 minutes away and the trails weren't bad at all

I've been to Hunter and BelleAyre multiple times this season and I'm getting sick of the drive (I always drive because of the snowboard rack)

95 South between Portsmouth and the Hampton, NH tolls 3:15 today. Black '08 LGT sedan w/ rear spoiler, NY plates, and only "2.5 GT" on the trunk, "Subaru" and "Legacy" debadged. You passed me in while I was driving my wife's electric blue metallic MCS. She needed to drive the kids somewhere today so she got the LGT with the LM25's in the snow today while I got the MCS with the Dunlop SP Sport 9000...thing can't get out of it's own way in the snow!

HAHAHAHA. mountain creek. i hate that place.

yeah and too many punk ass kids.

its almost the same drive there as it is to poconos for me so i just go to camelback since they have anywhere from 24-48" base :) also go at night 4pm sundays for $29 and never too crowded. went in the half pipe for the first time and it was fun.

i wont be at camelback this weekend but next one for sure. ill post again incase any of you guys are interested. i also carry a motorola radio on channel 11 usually. lgt wont be there though as my friend as an fx with a rack :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

spotted another abp or newport blue in berkeley heights on plainfield ave waiting to turn onto horseshoe. seemed stock with cleared corner lenses with normal bulbs. i would have been the sexy swp that passed you in the oncoming traffic :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE