Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ turning off my street val? honk honk!

Nope, not me. I don't even know where you live. :rolleyes:

There is another black 2.5i around here but his tail lights are fully smoked along with his headlights. Stupid IMO because it makes his HIDs look like a nasty blue/green color.

white wagon, tinted, possibly slammed on old hook rd in harrington park/emerson/westwood - about 1pm today

and some knuckle with his hat on sideways in DGM or shrek B this morning by new milford/oradell - new/no plates <- congrats, now fix your hat, you look like an idiot...

I saw 2 this AM

On Clements Bridge Rd in Deptford, I spotted again a Silver GT wagon de-baged, same cute girl driving it. I was right next to her and then behind after the light in my silver GT wagon but she didnt seem to get it.

Then saw a Charcol 07 / 08 GT / Spec B going towards the black horse pike. I think ive spotted both of them before..

My loss? Oh lawl!

You sure have been "spotting" me a lot lately. Are you sure its not your mind just tricking you into seeing what you really want to see?

I "spotted" you once, fool. Don't flatter yourself.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Two this morning:

Black LGT wagon this morning around 9:00 in Westport on Rt 1.

SWP LGT Sedan pulling out of Shaws in Westport around 10:15. (Doubt she's on here, though.)

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

I highly doubt that it looks like my car.. :rolleyes:

You probably keep mistaking me for this blacked out 2.5i. He has fully smoked tail lights (mine have the reverse cut-outs) AND headlights (Only my corners are tinted, but my headlights are blacked out-NOT tinted.) He also has the stock grille, in which I don't.

I highly doubt that it looks like my car.. :rolleyes:

You probably keep mistaking me for this blacked out 2.5i. He has fully smoked tail lights (mine have the reverse cut-outs) AND headlights (Only my corners are tinted, but my headlights are blacked out-NOT tinted.) He also has the stock grille, in which I don't.

I know where one of you live, not sure which though lol