LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a silver or white (i have a terrible memory) lowered NA wagon, CT plates, purplish HID's and an exhaust on rt.1 near the pa turnpike i was in the GRP lgt that passed you. ps the exhaust sounded good.

spotted a silver or white (i have a terrible memory) lowered NA wagon, CT plates, purplish HID's and an exhaust on rt.1 near the pa turnpike i was in the GRP lgt that passed you. ps the exhaust sounded good.

silver, turbo Stg II, ct plates, 4500k hid's, Borla. close enough though... your car looked good as well... exhaust, tint, and gold rims iirc?

I was kinda camped out behind that service truck because I was supposed to get off at the next exit... saw your car go by and after the girlfriend encouraged it, popped out after you. :) luckily all exits in that area sort of head to the same places.

silver, turbo Stg II, ct plates, 4500k hid's, Borla. close enough though... your car looked good as well... exhaust, tint, and gold rims iirc?

I was kinda camped out behind that service truck because I was supposed to get off at the next exit... saw your car go by and after the girlfriend encouraged it, popped out after you. :) luckily all exits in that area sort of head to the same places.

GT?!? i didn't remember seeing a scoop (but it was crap weather and didnt get a good look at the front) i gots prodrive axle back 15% all around and stock silver wheels :( gold calipers though!:) and other suspension/brake mods. are you going to be in the area for a while?

Spotted this morning:

Newport Blue 08 GT. looks like you just picked it up.. stock, but still looks good

we pulled up next to eachother on JFK Blvd in Journal Square, Jersey City.

I had the Quartz 08 GT with the B4 badge, lowered, and volks rims

silver LGT sedan in manhattan on first, making a left in the high twenties...

you honked as I rolled by, but it might have been at the idiots in front of you.. ha