LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Yeah...not that I still have skis I'm willing to use, but I just don't see myself taking my GT skiing...that's what the outback is for! ;)
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a white LGT with tints around Quinlan St. near the JV Mall in Yorktown over the weekend.

I'm the worst at remembering dates and times...

coulda been me if it was sunday around 3ish

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Hmm I don't think I was out jsut before the superbowl. Maybe this was on Saturday. I've seen a white lgt with tints around the JV mall a few times. Maybe there's a few of you around there?

Maybe. My tints aren't dark. They're from the factory... 35% on the back, nothing in the front :(

I'll be getting 20% all around in May.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

AAAAlrighty... Today I saw a white lgt with tints again, front and rear windows (not you nemo lol). The car may have been lowered. This was around 7:30am this morning at the traffic light in Yorktown/Somers, at the intersection of Rt 118 and 35/202. It's a difficult road to describe lol. You were basically heading toward 684 I think.

Next was 6:30pm this evening red stock looking lgt. You were sitting at a traffic light on Rt. 35 waiting to make a left onto Rt 117 in Katonah, you were most likely coming from 684. I was going straight down 35 and gave you a lil "meeep meeep" of the horn.

FYI - Subaru is now tinting cars at the port, before it gets to the dealer. (It's still not "factory" tint, though...)
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.