LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - Subaru is now tinting cars at the port, before it gets to the dealer. (It's still not "factory" tint, though...)

hate to burst your bubble but legacies dont come in at a port they are made in indiana.

hate to burst your bubble but legacies dont come in at a port they are made in indiana.

I'm not sure how they get there, but they do come in to "port" in Boston for our area. At least, that's how the distributers refer to it.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

the port isnt in Boston, its in RI.

Not sure about that, but when I ordered my car, they told me it was "at the port in Boston" and it would take another couple of days at the time.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

who's this?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/rice-1.jpg

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

This may be a different company...I bought both of my cars from NJ, which uses a different distributor - Subaru Distributors Corp - who services NY and NJ. I think the method is the same, though.

Garnet Red LGT broke my neck at the Bergen Community College parking garage as I was running to class. Man was it clean as hell. Also had one of those hood deflector things with 'SUBARU' on the driver's side.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Rt 35 -> 684 N. White debadged LGT, exhaust, tinted tails, legacygt.com plate holder, and stupid stickers all at the bottom of your rear windshield :p. I was right behind you but had to wait cause of all the lights being out.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Rt 35 -> 684 N. White debadged LGT, exhaust, tinted tails, legacygt.com plate holder, and stupid stickers all at the bottom of your rear windshield :p. I was right behind you but had to wait cause of all the lights being out.

Sounds like Autotech.