LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted white LGT wagon, hid's, tints, and led license lights.

on I-87 going north... got off on harriman exit.

that would be me, i wasn't sure if you were in a TL or LGT til i got off the exit. thanks for slowing down to let me in the left lane.

got to love these people who just stay in the left lane for no reason

that would be me, i wasn't sure if you were in a TL or LGT til i got off the exit. thanks for slowing down to let me in the left lane.

got to love these people who just stay in the left lane for no reason

Yeah it was clear and saw you pull up quick so i stayed on your left for a while. I normally ride the right especially on the two lane i87(fyi staying on the left lane is a perfect way to get a ticket on 87, seen soo many people get pulled over on it, when they might be doing the *cough*same speed as the right lane drivers*cough*) section however i was looking around your car for the most part. Hence me flashing the fogs.

Very nice looking wagon.

Oh yeah.. FINALLY GOT SPOTTED! FLIPPIN A!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I'm never gonna get spotted anymore. I'm off the roads for the most part.

Mass transit FTW!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ah yea lol i don't get spotted either that much but wow ur car was looking really nice. I totally got shafted by that bus trying to merge lol but i managed with the stock 2.5 gt ahahah:lol:

Good stuff! Thanks for the car compliment. I just got the Brembos and rims on. I guess you don't really realize, but when I was getting them installed the guy was like 'you've got a lot of money and time in this car huh?'

Your car looked good too. I'm a big fan of the color. Where are you from on LI?

Good stuff! Thanks for the car compliment. I just got the Brembos and rims on. I guess you don't really realize, but when I was getting them installed the guy was like 'you've got a lot of money and time in this car huh?'

Your car looked good too. I'm a big fan of the color. Where are you from on LI?

lmao suffolk county im gonna have to spring for brembos soon enough but then i will need bigger wheels as well. yours looked nice prodrive?

lmao suffolk county im gonna have to spring for brembos soon enough but then i will need bigger wheels as well. yours looked nice prodrive?

Yup PFF7 18X8

When you get them go tyhrough King Of Parts and try to buy Suby Bucks from someone. It's a Killet Deal.

By using Suby Bucks, I got front Brembos, rear stoptech rotors, rear Hawk HPS pads, four tires mounted and everything installed for under $1500! :eek:

I know some of the prices were going up but you can still get s sick deal. Some people wouldn't even sell you the Brembos for what I Paid. ;)

Thanks, just read the thing in detail. Up to $500 subybucks per year...it makes no mention of points...I have no idea why I thought there were points involved!

"REWARDS

Earn 3% SubaruBucks rewards on every purchase you make. You can earn up to 500 SubaruBucks per year. Each time you accumulate 100 SubaruBucks, we'll send you a reward coupon that can be used to purchase auto parts and services or to buy or lease a brand new Subaru vehicle, at any authorized Subaru dealership in the continental United States including Alaska"

I don't actually have a suby card, so I don't 'earn' suby bucks. The good thing about them is that they are for sale all the time. NASIOC is a great place to find them. The only deal is that you have to get all of them in one name. It works out well if you're buying cheap things ($100-$300), but when you need bigger things (brakes) you really need to hawk on the classifieds to make sure that when a large amount ($1000+) comes up you nab it before anyone else. Somewhat worth it if you have the time. They usually go for $75(US) on the $100 (Suby buck) It's essentially like getting 25% off of any parts you purchase!