LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey LGT (or spec B? not even sure anymore) Sunday at around 2 pm, laser jammer, tinted tails, debadged, exhaust cans, at the light in front of the firestation near the Lincoln Tunnel heading southbound from weehawken towards 'Boken. was in the g/f's POS at the time... nice looking car!

Grey LGT (or spec B? not even sure anymore) Sunday at around 2 pm, laser jammer, tinted tails, debadged, exhaust cans, at the light in front of the firestation near the Lincoln Tunnel heading southbound from weehawken towards 'Boken. was in the g/f's POS at the time... nice looking car!

That was me!!! Was dropping my niece off from snowboarding up at Jimminy Peak. Must've been looking pretty closely to see the jammers lol

Thanks!!

That was me!!! Was dropping my niece off from snowboarding up at Jimminy Peak. Must've been looking pretty closely to see the jammers lol

Thanks!!

hah, I just happen to notice little things like that, especially when eyeballing moddded audi's or leggy's. I've installed a couple pair of the jammers, so I'm getting used to looking for them too... yours protruded just enough to be noticeable. car looks good!

black LGT (i think GT), tinted, debadged, with wide angle mirrors on top of the side views driving up Knight St in Norwalk, CT. Then parked in front of the Post Office in Norwalk.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Not a LGT, but I saw a really nice white WRX as I was pulling out of the Borders parking lot in Wayne, NJ tonight. We made some eye contact as I slowed down and we checked out each other's Subarus.

No offense but that just sounds wrong:lol:

Denial is your best friend

black LGT (i think GT), tinted, debadged, with wide angle mirrors on top of the side views driving up Knight St in Norwalk, CT. Then parked in front of the Post Office in Norwalk.

I think I've seen that car in Norwalk as well... it is a GT, nice looking car, dark tint, was there an exhaust, I can't recall...

I think I've seen that car in Norwalk as well... it is a GT, nice looking car, dark tint, was there an exhaust, I can't recall...

not sure about the about an exhaust, i want to say yes but i didn't get a good look.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

two spotted today:

silver gt wagon, lowered?, Tint, debadged pulled off at the Darien rest area on I-95 North, around 12:45.

(Different) silver gt wagon, vt plates, pulling into Costco in Norwalk around 7:00ish this evening.

I was in my outback.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

two spotted today:

silver gt wagon, lowered?, Tint, debadged pulled off at the Darien rest area on I-95 North, around 12:45.

I was in my outback.

was it right around the time that there was a dump truck in the right lane pulling a trailer that had a tire smoking and blowing out? <- random, I know, but I was on 95 north around that time pulling over to watch the carnage roll by again...

I'm not tinted though...

was it right around the time that there was a dump truck in the right lane pulling a trailer that had a tire smoking and blowing out? <- random, I know, but I was on 95 north around that time pulling over to watch the carnage roll by again...

I'm not tinted though...

I didn't notice. I wasn't sure if it was you or not, though. It didn't look like your grill as I remember it. Then again, I didn't get a great look at it .

If you actually pulled into the rest area, then it was probably you...

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

spotted today, ABP lgt wagon with rims, OBP lgt sedan with tints, rims, b4 badge, and trac03's car all at ICS in stamford. none of you guys were there to see the horror that was my car! the guys at ICS should be commended on with their customer service, despite what anyone else says about their quality. i saw absolutely nothing wrong with the operation today. even though my car went in and left in the same mannor. engine build to come:spin: